Chapter 66: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (End)

"Then you say, what do you want to compare first?" You can't win anyway, so why not let you choose.

"Then I choose close combat." Diana's expression showed a hint of smugness.

Her skills have always been deliberately trained, and it can be said that she is quite good. What if this dead girl is magic? She didn't believe that without magic, she could still beat herself.

Both of them changed out of their skirts and changed into trousers.

Su Su moved his hands and feet slightly.

No one dared to have an appointment with her for a long time, and this was the first time.

Diana looked at her confidently.

"Miss Su doesn't show mercy. After all, I won't show mercy to you either."

"Well, this is what you said, so I'm not welcome." After finishing speaking, a Suu warmed up more seriously.

Tutu gave Diana a pitying look.

Good luck girl.

It's a pity that Diana couldn't see Tutu's sincere eyes.

"Susu, you can take it easy, don't really go all out." Otherwise, this Diana doesn't know if she can survive a trick.

Her family Susu is not only cultivated, but also born with divine power. What if she is killed with one punch? o_O

"Hey, don't worry, this cake is very measured." He is a little fairy mouse, okay? How can there be such rudeness as Tutu said.

Bunny: Huh.

The two stood up, and after Mu Jingyan started, Diana rushed over and swept over Su Su.

Su Su: I hide~

After seven or eight moves in a row were dodged, Diana was a little annoyed.

"Does Miss Su plan to keep hiding like this?"

"Okay, then I'll fight back." Su Su suddenly kicked over.

"Be careful."

With a "touch", Diana was swept back to the position she was standing before the start of the game.

"Tsk, I told you to be careful." Why didn't you listen.

Seeing Diana who couldn't get up, Su Su clapped her hands.

"I won this game, right?" After all, she couldn't get up.

Mu Jingyan nodded.

"Well, you won." The baby is awesome.

"Well... do you want her to take a break?" Lying there was quite unsightly.

"I can." Diana forced herself to get up. Diana stood up forcibly, and someone immediately came to heal her.

Soon, she recovered as before, and her state was even a little better than at the beginning.

"Okay, we can start the second game."

Su Su: "Oh." As long as you think it's okay.

Fighting with magic is naturally a long-range attack.

Su Su stood a little further away from Diana and stood still.

As soon as she stood up, Diana came over with a ball of light.

Su Su calmly dodged, and then threw a golden ball of light with his backhand.

"Give it back to you." Don't thank me.

With a "Boom", the famous scene reappeared. Diana was blasted to the bottom of the pit by her, and the place where she was standing became a big pit.