Chapter 55: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (13-14)

"Susu Susu, don't go to sleep, the goddess is not here!" Tutu immediately started calling Su Su loudly to get up.

A Susu was sleeping, but he didn't react at all.

"What? What's missing..."

"I said, God respect no, see, see."

"Yanyan!" Su Su jumped up instantly and rushed to the door.

Not surprisingly, there was another man in black guarding the door.

"What about Yanyan?"

"Your Majesty has something to do." The reason for the man in black was the same as last time.

"Tell me where he went?"

"Subordinate, subordinate does not know..."

"You must know, hurry up and tell me." Su Su's soft and cute little milky voice gradually became fierce.

"The king asked his subordinates to tell the young lady that he is fine, and the young lady should hurry back and rest." The man in black touched the sweat on his forehead.

Miss is really not good at fooling.

"Okay, if you don't tell me, I'll find it myself." Su Su said and was about to leave.

The man in black immediately stopped him.

"Miss, you can't go out."

Susu's beautiful almond eyes stared at him.

"You want to stop me?"

The man in black quickly lowered his head.

"My subordinates don't dare, this is the king's order." Ah, ah, it's over, if you offend the young lady, no maid sister will like him... (╥﹏╥)

"I'm going out today." You can't stop Ben Su.

Just as the man in black reached out his hand, Su Su raised his hand at the same time and brought him down in three or two strokes.

When the man in black lay on the ground, his expression was like this: "o_O"

Unexpectedly, looking at the soft and waxy lady, she would move her hands so violently.

Moreover, the young lady has been living here for more than two months. This is the first time to get angry, and it is for the sake of the king. Usually, the young lady looks at it and speaks easily.

It seems that the young lady also likes the king very much, even more than the king thinks.

Su Su looked at him expressionlessly.

"Are you taking me to find him, or am I looking for it myself?" Even more than a dozen people like this couldn't stop her.

The man in black sighed.

I'm sorry, Your Majesty, anyway, you can't hide it anyway, so I'll tell Miss Susu.

"I'll take you to the king."

"Go quickly." Su Su knew from his expression that something must have happened to Yanyan.

And the current situation is still very bad.

While following the man in black, Su Su asked him.

"What happened to Yanyan?" Did something really happen?

"Miss, tonight is the full moon night."

Su Su looked at the moon outside.

"so what?"

"There are no vampires who **** blood on the night of the full moon, but they will go crazy."

"Your Majesty has never been in contact with humans before, and the night of the full moon is naturally safe, but now that he has you, he naturally has the desire to **** blood. If he allows himself to stay by your side, it is very likely..."