Chapter 98: The Little Slave Turns Over Diary (1-2)

Su Su: "Isn't Bensu a little bit "rebellious" in the last world..."

"I'm thinking, don't you need to punish me like this?" Su Su looked at the chains on his hands and feet with tears in his eyes.

"This world is an overhead plane, and the system is still similar to slavery, so..." Tutu hesitated to speak.

"So I'm a slave now??" Ben Su, such a lively and cute little hamster, actually became a slave?

Rabbit nodded.

"Yes, it is."

"I can remind you that you are now an inconspicuous little slave who was randomly picked up by the roadside and thrown into the palace of the gods. You can no longer do whatever you want like in the previous world."

"If you offend the gods, you will be beheaded."

"Then, what is Yanyan's identity?"

"The name of the venerable **** is Li Yanshen, he is the king who unifies this area, the whole of the west is his world, and the east has another faction. The character of the venerated **** is quite difficult to get along with, and you are still a slave."

"Chusuwa, come on..."

Su Su: "..." Don't you want to kill Ben Su?

I am a little slave, living at the bottom of society, how can I get close to Yanyan...

"I have nothing to hide?" Su Su asked reluctantly.

"Maybe, but I don't know. Su Su has to discover it himself."

"The surrounding small countries have been subdued by the gods. Every time a battle is defeated, they will definitely send a group of slaves. As for you..." The bunny thief smiled.

"It was picked up by one of the small countries on the roadside to make up the number."

Susu: %*#@@&*#@@ ...

Gas mouth spit garbled.

Looking at the guards with whips in their hands not far away, a certain Su was so excited that he obediently followed the people around him to work.

"Tutu, tell me about Yanyan." You have to understand so that you won't step on thunder when you get along.

"The character of God Venerable, I can explain it clearly in four words."

"It's cloudy and sunny."

"Maybe one second he was chatting with you with a smile, and the next second he could kill you. Countries that have been defeated in the past and refused to surrender will be miserable next time." Tutu looked at the information in his hand. .

"The country was directly destroyed."

Su Su: "...I'm going to kill her right now, we'll see you in the next plane." What's the matter... She can't figure it out at all, what if Yanyan can't think of anything and wants to kill her...〒▽〒

"Don't, don't, in fact, there is a reason for the gods to be like this." Tutu quickly stopped her.

Su Su stopped.

"what reason?"

"Shenzun's father, the previous king, let his children kill each other since childhood, and the last one who survived can become king. Bullying makes your character crooked."

"After he grew up, he fought all the way, and finally defeated other brothers and sisters. His father wanted to kill him again. Later, he went through a **** battle to get where he is today." Tutu said and wiped a handful of his own. Face.