Chapter 70: My Tail Is Colored (7-8)

"What is Su Su thinking about?" Shen Zhiyan locked her whole body in his arms, and the fish tail naturally wrapped around Su Su's tail.

"I can't move..." Why is this Yanyan so clingy.

"Let go..."

Shen Zhiyan rubbed her soft hair.

"No." He found that this little guy was simply the best human-shaped pillow, and it shouldn't be too soft to hold.

"Shen Zhiyan's favorability rating +4, and the current favorability rating is -31."

Susu: Thank you, you gave me a four-point favorability boost for being so generous. →_→

"I really like Susu..." Shen Zhiyan hugged her hard.

If you like me, why is the favorability still negative? →_→

Shen Zhiyan wrapped her tail around her slightly.

Su Su's little face flushed red.

Her tail is like the tail of a small furry animal, it can't be touched.

And Tutu said that the mermaid only touches the opponent's tail when the sauce is brewed. It is impossible for Yanyan not to know, this se Yanyan!

"Susu... won't leave me, right?" Shen Zhiyan lowered her voice, bewitching her.

"I, I..." A Suu blushed and dared not look at him.

"Heh." Shen Zhiyan lowered her head slightly and kissed her rosy little mouth.

"Say it, say you won't leave me, say it...let you go."

"I, I won't leave you..." Su Su's clear eyes were already covered with a layer of mist.

"Who am I?" Shen Zhiyan's hand that was out of place continued to slide.

"Yan, Yanyan..." Su Su bit her slightly swollen lips in discomfort.

"Be good, don't bite." Shen Zhiyan pressed her harder against him.

"Always mine?"

"Um......"

A light flashed across Shen Zhiyan's eyes, taking the opportunity to tempt her.

"Then... Susu will stay here with me forever, okay?"

Su Su: "Not good." Ben Su has to go back to find Su Baba and Su Mama, how could he stay here forever.

Don't think that Bensu doesn't know, you haven't stayed here all the time.

Shen Zhiyan released her.

What a pity, the little mermaid is not fooled.

This kind of dialogue is held almost every day. Shen Zhiyan is sensitive and insecure, and Su Su can understand it.

But every time a certain cake will be teased by him.

But someone likes to tease her, and Su Su is even more difficult to resist.

It's just that every time he says to let go, and his expression is clear and clear, without the slightest nostalgia, Su Su still feels a little lost.

Why did Yanyan let go when she said let it go? Did she really dislike her... Is she not attractive to Yanyan?

Su Su's mood suddenly dropped.

"You can't take advantage of me like this..."

Shen Zhiyan wrapped her tail again, pulled him onto the bed, and hugged him into his arms.

"why not?"

Su Su lowered her head and stopped talking.

Shen Zhiyan clearly noticed that her mood was a little low.