Chapter 166; Hey, I cherish the breed (33-34)

Everyone present, except Su Su, shuddered.

Loyance was murdered.

Su Su didn't know what kind of madness this guy was, but they knew it very well. They all knew how this guy sat on the throne of the wolf clan.

If Loyance is really crazy, no one can stop him except Su Su.

Then everyone heard Su Su comforting him with a soft and waxy little milky voice.

"Alright, alright, Yanyan, don't be angry, Cubzai is still looking at you, you can't teach Cubzai badly."

"Don't talk about cubs, you can't get angry with me."

Loyance kissed her little face.

"I didn't lose my temper with Susu." How could he be willing to lose his temper with his family Susu.

"Then don't be angry with irrelevant people."

"If they come, we'll beat them back hard." Hmph, whoever is afraid of anyone, really can't do it, and it's not impossible in this book.

Tutu: Maybe you don't know that your lethality is even more terrifying than the gods...

The rest of the people: inexplicably ate a mouthful of dog food...

"Okay, I'll go first, I'll send my clan to check nearby, and I'll notify you if there's anything unusual." Commander Arnold left first.

Addis immediately stood up.

"I need to go to the Leopard Clan to say something."

Roffe and Fiskar also nodded.

"Don't forget there are us."

After a few steps, Luo Fei remembered another thing.

"Oh, by the way, there was a little rabbit on the way here, please tell Susu that if you have any difficulties, you can ask the Rabbit Clan for help."

"Ah, it's Rui Xi." That cute rabbit girl.

Su Su suddenly remembered.

"But why didn't Rishi come?"

Loyance reminded her.

"The rabbit family is not like us, and there are so many wolves in the wolf family, are you sure she dares to come over?"

"It seems so."

After sending off a few people, Royance blocked the entrance of the cave, and there were only the two of them in the cave.

Loyance took Su Su into his arms.

"Don't worry, Susu, I will protect you." Loyance looked at her belly again.

"And our cubs."

Su Su nodded heavily.

"I believe you."

"How about we install a few traps on the periphery of the territory?" Just in case.

"Trap?" Royance was a little confused.

"That's it..." Su Su whispered quietly in his ear.

Loyance smiled a little.

"Okay, I'll let someone do it." Loyance kissed her soft little face again.

"Smart Susu." My little female is really smart.

"Then you remember to ask Arnold and the others to pay attention next time they come, and don't step on it."

"Okay." With the trap, and the fighting power of his wolf clan, it's not just talk, so there's no need to be afraid of the ant-man clan.

Although he was not afraid.