Chapter 63: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (29-30)

"Yanyan's father is so affectionate, and the story of Yanyan's parents is also very touching."

Vampires have a long lifespan. Yanyan's father is willing to give up his life and even the throne for Yanyan's mother, which shows how much he loves Yanyan's mother.

Mu Jingyan just smiled and didn't respond to her.

"What about the baby? What was the baby like before?"

"Me?" Su Su thought for a while.

"Well... I'm an orphan. I was raised by my neighbor's uncle and aunt since I was a child, so I haven't seen my parents." Su Su's tone was still so brisk, without a trace of sadness.

Mu Jingyan's pupils shrank suddenly.

How long should it take to get used to, to say these words so casually, his baby...

Su Su: You think too much, I'm really not sad, really.

"The baby is married to me, then my parents are the baby's parents."

Su Su nodded.

"Yanyan is right."

Seeing her serious nodding, for some reason, Mu Jingyan suddenly wanted to laugh.

"Did the baby forget something?"

Su Su was a little bewildered.

"Huh? What did I forget?"

"For example, I didn't get my baby's feed today."

Mu Jingyan looked at her mockingly.

"Little pig, you slept all day today."

"Then, then you bite." A certain cake slammed into his arms with a bang.

Mu Jingyan slowly pulled her arm, lowered his head, took a bite, put it down a few minutes later, and helped her straighten her clothes.

"Okay." Mu Jingyan dug her head out of his arms.

Look it makes you nervous.

Early in the morning the next day, Su Su opened her eyes and found that Yanyan was not by her side, and only when she asked did she realize that she was busy with something.

A certain Su had nothing to do and wandered around the castle.

until......

A maid stopped her.

"What's the matter with you?" Su Su asked politely.

Judging from her clothes, she should not be the maid here, and she has never seen this person.

Su Su instantly understood who this was.

"Queen, our lady wants to invite you as a guest." Seeing that Su Su didn't have any luggage, the maid raised her head and said her intention in an emotionless voice.

"Ask me to be a guest? Where? The Weiss family?"

"Yes." The maid's tone became impatient.

"What? Your lady invited me to be a guest, so you're so impatient?" Su Su looked at her amusingly.

She, the queen, didn't put on airs, but you took it first.

The maid obviously felt that Su Su was easy to bully. Although her tone was respectful, her body language was not at all respectful.

"No, you better hurry up."

"Don't you dare? You are a maid who is more arrogant than my queen, and you don't show respect when you see me, or do you think your status is more noble than mine?" All pressed towards her.