Chapter 131: I Am Your Sweetheart (3-4)

"Why did Susu suddenly invite me to eat candy?" Although the little sisters are cute, why do they always have a bad premonition.

"Do you want Yuanyuan to go to the first class?" Su Su looked at Zhou Yuanyuan with a smile.

"Think, why don't you want to." Zhou Yuanyuan said, she didn't know what to think, and her expression fell.

"But my grades...how could I possibly go to class one..." She didn't even dare to think about it.

"How can I help you?"

"You? Susu, I remember your grades were similar to mine..."

Su Su had a serious face.

"I'm amazing."

"Before, I just didn't want to use my brain, but I think about it now." So, Ben Su knocked hard!

"If you don't believe me, let's go to the teacher now." Su Su dragged Zhou Yuanyuan and left.

It was not until she stood in front of the head teacher that Zhou Yuanyuan came back to her senses.

Susu is...what are you doing...

Su Su has already started negotiating conditions with the teacher.

"Teacher, you test me."

"Huh?" The teacher didn't respond.

"The exam questions are up to you. As long as I pass your exam, you don't need me to do my homework, how about that?"

The head teacher is a serious middle-aged male teacher, surnamed Li, Su Su is his student, of course he knows what grades he got.

"Okay, as long as you pass, I won't let you do your homework." Anyway, Su Su's grades were average, so how could he pass.

Just in case, he also deliberately found some more difficult questions. Anyway, Su Su didn't do it with this result.

"Then I'll do it here. If I do it, the teacher will have to talk about it."

"Of course." Teacher Li nodded.

All of a sudden, the teachers in the office gathered around.

"Old Li, this is your student. He looks pretty good."

"She's crazy, I really don't believe this little girl can really answer Lao Li's questions."

The questions on that paper are not easy, and some even teachers like them have to spend some time to solve them.

Soon, Su Su got the paper. There were not many questions, but all subjects were covered, and they were not ordinary questions.

Zhou Yuanyuan couldn't even read it by the side, Su Su had already started to write.

Twenty minutes later...

"Hand in the test paper." Su Su returned the test paper to the teacher.

"You, are you finished?" Teacher Li looked at her in shock.

Su Su nodded.

"Don't check?"

"I'm sure, don't check, don't change, teacher, you can change it."

Teacher Li began to revise the book dubiously.

After changing a paper, he looked at Su Su with a complicated mood.

"Student Su, since your grades are so good, how did you..."

"I'm low-key." Su Su replied confidently.

"what about now?"

"I'm going to go to college, I don't want to hide my clumsiness anymore."

Teacher Li:"......"