Chapter 85: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(7-8)

Although the mother and concubine died early, the relationship between their father and son is deep, and in private it is like an ordinary father and son, not like the relationship between the emperor and the prince in the past.

"Hmph, and you, don't think I don't know, have the two of you discussed it, who will sit on the throne in the future?"

Jun Yanheng and Jun Yanmo both pointed at each other.

"he."

The emperor covered his face aggrieved.

"Look at the two of you, it's obvious that you can just pick it up, why are you so reluctant to inherit the throne?" At the beginning, the position of the prince was decided by rock-paper-scissors. But it **** him off.

Jun Yanmo turned and left.

"gone."

The emperor called him to a halt.

"Why are you going?"

"Go back to the manor and accompany the princess."

"Bring someone to show me when you have time."

"And me, I'll see too." Jun Yanheng said unwillingly.

Jun Yanmo: He didn't reply to the voices of his brother and father, and walked out with a blank expression.

As soon as he returned to the mansion, Jun Yanmo went straight to Su Su's yard.

He wants to see, what the **** is this woman doing all these days? Is there anything more important than him?

Tutu: Saying that you married my Susu back then, wouldn't you be reluctant?

When he entered Su Su's yard, he knew that Su Su had gone to the kitchen to eat.

He went to the kitchen with a dark face again, and as soon as he entered the door, he smelled a sweet smell, a sweet smell he had never smelled before.

Looking up again, he found that everyone in the kitchen was eating with an unknown piece of food in their hands.

Jun Yanmo: "..."

Except for Su Su, everyone ate what they were holding in three or two bites, and then saluted.

Su Su puffed out a small face innocently, and took another bite of the cake in her hand.

Jun Yanmo responded casually, and everyone got up.

Chef Wang has been experimenting with the dishes in Su Su's recipe for the past few days. Su Su simply brings Lanyue Lanxiang to the kitchen every day for a meal. However, since there are so many people in the kitchen, we can't let everyone just look at them like this. Eat, so Chef Wang made everyone's portion, and then... once there is a second time.

Gradually, everyone in the kitchen began to eat Su Su's meal, and after a few days, everyone's faces became rounded in a small circle.

After knowing that Su Su planned to open a store with Chef Wang, everyone said that as long as she opened a store, they would definitely go there every day.

Jun Yanmo glanced at a certain crisp.

"Come out with this king."

Su Su clapped his hands.

"You eat first, and I'll be back when I go."

It was not until he returned to the yard that Jun Yanmo spoke.

"Princess Mo, your dignified princess, what's the decency to stay in the kitchen all day?" She didn't come to him even once.

Su Su blinked her eyes.