Chapter 74: My Tail Is Colored (15-16)

"Then we'll go back tomorrow." He was really curious about such a person.

There are still people who remember him and are still looking for him.

"Then I'll go tell Shen Xian." Su Su jumped and ran away.

Looking at a crisp and lively back, Shen Zhiyan couldn't help laughing.

Susu is really his little lucky star. Naturally, when he meets Susu, he no longer feels lonely, and that lonely heart is gradually being warmed.

"Shen Zhiyan's favorability rating +3, and the current favorability rating is 33."

After walking around the entire castle, Su Su found Shen Xian in a corner of the gate.

"What are you doing?" Why are you squatting here?

Shen Xian's tone was aggrieved.

"Face the wall and think."

"Don't face it, there is good news, Yanyan and I will go back to the bottom of the sea tomorrow, do you want to go together?" The opportunity is right in front of you, it's up to you whether you want to cherish it or not.

"I can tell you, if you don't go, we don't know when we'll be back."

Shen Xian's eyes were about to glow.

"Then, then I'll go with you tomorrow!"

"Okay." Su Su happily went back to find Shen Zhiyan.

"Are you really so serious about finding a partner for him?" Shen Zhiyan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Su Su nodded naturally.

"Of course, what is promised must be done." But she gave her the chance to find it, it was up to Shen Xian to find out.

Then, almost in the early morning of the next day, there was a knock on Shen Zhiyan's door.

Su Su shrank into Shen Zhiyan's arms and tried to cover his ears with his big hands.

"Susu, I'm going to see who it is?" I'm afraid I'm tired of living, so I dare to quarrel with Susu to sleep at his house.

Shen Zhiyan opened the door with a dark face.

"Boss, boss, it's dawn, can we go now?" As soon as the door opened, Shen Xian's voice couldn't wait to hear.

He was so excited last night that he didn't fall asleep.

Shen Zhiyan: "...Are you sick?" In the morning, he disturbed him to sleep with Susu.

"Ah? Didn't you say you're going back to the mermaid family today?"

"Who is it?" A Su rubbed his eyes and got out from behind Shen Zhiyan.

"Good, go back and put on your shoes." Shen Zhiyan hugged her back and glared at Shen Xian.

"What are you looking at?" Didn't you see my Susu was wearing pajamas?

Shen Xian immediately covered his eyes.

"Yanyan, let's go after breakfast." Anyway, Bensu was woken up and couldn't sleep.

Shen Zhiyan glared at the shivering Shen Xian.

"Go back and wait." The blind was excited.

"Oh..." Shen Xian yanked away.

The boss is so vicious...

Su Su happily picked out a skirt and put it on,

Today is tender yellow crisp acridine, red duck~≧▽≦