Chapter 111: The Little Slave Turned Over Diary (27-28)

And the intimacy they had before each other couldn't be deceived.

Their own daughters are never stupid enough to admit the wrong person, this is her Su Su, she can't be wrong.

"Actually, it's not too hard. I've been a slave for half a month, and I've become Yanyan's little queen."

"Although I didn't eat well at that time, Aunt Yingxiang still took good care of me." Su Su told several people about what happened when he was a little slave.

Li Yanshen: The little queen is still the little queen, and she is so popular everywhere.

Looking at Li Qingqiu with wet eyes, Su Su did not know where to find a few small snacks.

"Mother eat."

Li Yanshen: How much food did his baby bring with him...

As a snack food, how could Su Su have less food on her body? She made a small bag specially to carry some snacks that are easy to store.

If you ever get thirsty, you can also relieve your cravings.

Li Qingqiu stopped crying after being comforted by the little snack from the female goose.

Looking at Su Yi and Su Zirui, who were staring at him, Su Su handed out the small bag with a painful face.

"Here, I'll give it to you again!" Woohoo, Bensu's small snacks, people still haven't eaten a single bite...

Su Yi couldn't help laughing when he saw Su Su's face hurting and handing him the dessert.

"Eat Susu by yourself." Sure enough, the female goose is more caring than the stinky boy.

Su Zirui didn't treat him like this when he was a child.

"Father is right, you should eat it yourself." Seeing his aggrieved appearance, he was embarrassed to grab it from her.

Su Su took the small bag back.

Well, if you don't eat it, you can eat the cake yourself~

"Then..." Su Yi looked at Li Yanshen.

I still don't know what attitude this girl has towards her female goose.

Li Yanshen bowed to the second old man with a serious face.

"Father, mother, please marry Su Su to me."

Li Qingqiu was a little dumbfounded.

"The mother and queen have called, can I not agree?" What's more, her daughter Goose had already married him.

Speaking of which, if it wasn't for Li Yan's death, they might have had a hard time finding Su Su in their entire lives.

And this person doesn't like her daughter goose very much.

Although he didn't speak for a while, his eyes were always lingering on Su Su.

What Li Qingqiu thought of, Su Yi naturally thought of it too.

"My family Susu will be handed over to you." He knew that Li Yanshang would not let his daughter goose suffer.

"My father and mother, you don't know. I used to watch my sister and my brother-in-law show affection every day. Don't mention how sticky these two people are." Pity him so pitiful for a single dog who eats dog food every day. out of love.

Li Qingqiu: "Oh, your sister is taken care of, I can rest assured, when are you going to marry me a daughter-in-law?" Don't look at this kid as the king of a country, in fact, he can't do it in private.