Chapter 53: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (9-10)

Tutu (with a questioning voice): Vampire, don't you have a heart...

After another long coax, Mu Jingyan coaxed Su Su well.

Su Su's crying eyes were red, and there were tears hanging from her long eyelashes. She leaned against Mu Jingyan's arms and looked aggrieved.

After crying, she was probably tired, so Su Su fell asleep.

Su Su: Damn, it turns out that crying is so exhausting.

Mu Jingyan wiped her face, then covered her with the quilt and left.

Oh, he is reluctant to murder his baby, can he still be reluctant to engage in Austin?

Mu Jingyan called his subordinates and whispered something in his ear.

Hmm, if you can't put your anger on the baby, then he will doubly put it on Austin.

After waking up from sleep, Su Su immediately received attention from Tutu.

"Is Susu all right, do your eyes hurt? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Well, Bensu is alright, thank you Tutu for your concern~" After crying, a Susu naturally had no bad mood.

"Hmph, don't worry Susu, I'll beat him up for you when you go back!" Let him make her little sister cry.

"Okay, okay, I'm fine, Tutu is the best." Su Su felt warm in her heart.

bunny... so good~

The bedroom door was suddenly pushed open, and Mu Jingyan's figure appeared in front of Su Su.

"Does the baby's eyes hurt?" Seeing her crying eyes turned red, would it be uncomfortable?

"Humph!" A Su's face turned, completely ignoring him.

Mu Jingyan sat beside her and held her little face.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't make the baby angry."

"Okay, okay, I'm not angry..." Her family Yanyan bowed her head and apologized to her as the king, which showed that he cared about him very much.

And...she wasn't mad at him either.

"It's just a little hypocritical, it's okay, I also want to say sorry to Yanyan, I shouldn't be so casual with Yanyan." Bensu will change in the future.

"The baby is the best, the baby is right." It's my fault if I'm wrong.

Mu Jingyan's favorability rating is +20, and his favorability rating is currently 28. "

"Then we... are we reconciled?" Mu Jingyan looked at her with a smile.

"But we didn't quarrel either." Why reconcile?

Mu Jingyan pinched her little face.

"Little clever ghost."

"Mu Jingyan's favorability rating is +2, and his favorability rating is currently 30."

"Yanyan, you have to be careful about that Austin." He didn't seem to be a good person, and wanted to harm Yanyan.

"Um."

"Good, don't mention him." Mu Jingyan looked at the sky outside, then looked at Su Su.

"Baby."

"Um?"

"It's time to eat."

Su Su: "..."

"Eat more to grow faster."

Su Su scolded and left.

I know that this crispy has short legs and hates it.

Until he walked out of the room, Mu Jingyan hadn't followed, and Su Su looked back at him angrily.