Chapter 97: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(End)

"Little Princess is angry." Jun Yanmo answered truthfully.

"Oh, I also heard what Princess Huixin said about what happened. Why don't Yanmo also talk about it. Is it the same as what Princess Huixin said?"

Jun Yanmo unceremoniously pulled his princess to sit down and poured a cup of tea for a certain Su.

"Drink tea and don't get angry."

Su Su smiled sweetly at him.

"Don't be angry." Yanyan coaxed Bensu, and Bensu was no longer angry.

"She was rude to Susu's shopkeeper and accused Susu. Anyone who was in Yipinsu at the time could testify." Jun Yanmo explained all the process at that time, and finally added a key sentence.

"She looks down on Yipinsu."

Jun Yanheng: ! !

Good guy, dare to look down on Yipinsu?

Jun Yanheng is not good, but he still maintains a warm smile on his face.

Seeing his royal brother like this, Jun Yanmo nodded in satisfaction.

Very good, the emperor is angry, this woman is dead.

Jun Yanmo: Yes, this king just did it on purpose.

"Your Majesty, the father sent Hui Xin here, but he wanted to make friendly exchanges between the two countries. How could Hui Xin do such a thing?" Hui Xin lowered her head pitifully.

I didn't expect that the men in this country were so handsome.

It is that this emperor already has a queen, and she prefers this king Mo.

"Royal father also wanted to marry our two countries, so Hui Xin was sent here." Hui Xin looked at Jun Yanmo shyly and timidly.

Su Su: The anger is gradually rising.

But Hui Xin looked at Jun Yanmo without knowing it.

"Hui Xin thinks Prince Mo is very good."

With a "bang", the cup in Su Su's hand was crushed by her.

Jun Yanheng: "..." My sister-in-law is so fierce, it's better not to provoke it easily in the future.

Jun Yanmo took Su Su's hand and looked at it, making sure she wasn't hurt, and he was relieved.

"It was very dangerous just now, don't do it again." What to do if you hurt your hand.

Su Su shook his head and ignored him.

At this time, Jun Peacekeeper Yanheng was online.

"To be honest, I already have a queen, and my younger brother already has a concubine. Our brothers have sworn since childhood that we will only marry one wife in this life."

At the beginning, the father and the emperor fought against the public opinion. Except for the mother and the queen, he did not accept any other concubine. At that time, he and Yanmo secretly swore that when they grew up, like the father and the emperor, he would only marry one beloved woman.

Hui Xin's face paled slightly.

"But King Mo married the righteous concubine, Hui Xin, Hui Xin can also be the side concubine." Such a beautiful man, why should this **** be occupied by himself.

Jun Yanmo was expressionless: "No need."

"I said are you here to befriend us, or to covet someone else's husband?" Another female voice sounded from outside the door.

Hui Xin was dazed by what she said, and no matter who it was, she immediately shouted angrily.

"What kind of thing are you? Dare to question this princess?"