Chapter 170; Hey, I cherish the breed ( End)

"Would you like a hug from mom?" Su Su reached out to the two sisters.

The two little girls shook their heads in unison.

"No, Mama will be very tired." Holding the two of them, Mama will be very tired, so let Baba do this kind of thing.

Anyway, Baba is so big.

Loyance: I'm a tool man.

Specially for holding babies.

As the two little girls grew up, Su Su also began to take them around in the territory. With their cute appearance and soft temperament, the two children quickly captured the hearts of the wolf clan.

Every time they saw the two sisters, the clansmen of the wolf clan would sigh: why Susu could give birth to two little females at one time.

And how did the two little babies grow, they were well-behaved and cute.

The two little girls, who were ten years old at this time, already knew a lot of things.

For example, Baba, who loves them very much, is the king of the wolf clan, and for example, Mama, who loves them more, can cook a lot of things, and the food they make is also delicious, which is more popular than Baba.

The clothes that the two little girls have been wearing for so long are also made by Su Su.

The two sisters, the older sister is wearing a blue skirt, and the younger sister is wearing a pink skirt. The two often hold hands and play at the door of the house. The cute appearance makes the people of the tribe feel soft.

Ahhh, why is it so cute! !

Arnold and several others also became frequent visitors of the wolf clan.

Especially Arnold and Addis.

Arnold, Addis: Although the little female of the Loyance family is very annoying, it doesn't prevent them from liking his beautiful and well-behaved goose.

When the two little girls saw Arnold and Addis, they obediently called out, "Hello, uncle."

The two of them carried a little girl into the Loyance house.

"Little baby is cute again today." Arnold hugged the little girl in his arms contentedly.

Although he has no female geese, he likes the female geese of Loyance.

I don't know why this guy can give birth to such a cute and likable female goose.

Luo Zilan looked at Arnold with a cute little face.

"Uncle, I've grown up." I don't need to hug me, I can walk by myself.

"Lan Lan is still a child, and the child can be hugged." Arnold corrected her seriously.

Luo Zilan: "..." Well, what you say is what it is.

The little girl was too lazy to refute him.

"Why are you here again?" Seeing that Arnold and Addis had a female goose of their own, Royance couldn't help but black face.

Addis doesn't care.

"I didn't come to see you anyway." You take care of me.

"My daughter, what are you holding?" Royance went to carry his female goose with a dark face.

"Yanyan, come and help." Su Su shouted from inside.

Luo Yance immediately turned his head and walked towards Su Su without hesitation.

Hearing Ma Ma's voice, the two little girls ran towards Su Su without hesitation.

Since the birth of the female goose, Su Su's family status has skyrocketed. One big and two small have always responded to her. At home, Su Su said what she said.