Chapter 102: The Little Slave Turns Over Diary (9-10)

"Since they can't do their job, they don't have to."

Su Su's pink face turned pale.

"Then, will you kill me too?" Wouldn't Yanyan be unhappy and kill her when Bensu was disobedient?

Li Yanshen's eyes darkened instantly.

"Who told the baby?" Could it be the maid just now...

Dare to instill this idea into his little queen... I'm afraid I'm tired of living.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Su Su was even more sure.

"I, I will be very obedient, don't kill me..." 嘤嘤嘤, little hamsters are not delicious...〒▽〒

"What are you thinking? How could I possibly want to kill you?" How could he be willing to touch his little queen.

Babies are married to be petted, not to be killed.

Li Yanshen held her little hand again, and found that Su Su's little hand was cold, and her little face was slightly pale.

Li Yanshen took her hand a little harder.

"fear me?"

Su Su shook her head.

"Then let's go back?"

"Okay." Su Su followed him obediently.

There was still a smile on Li Yanshen's mouth, but it didn't reach his eyes.

The little queen is afraid of him... this is not a good thing...

Li Yanshen took Su Su back to the room.

To coax the little queen, of course, she has to go back to her room and coax her slowly.

Su Su followed him quietly all the way.

Li Yanshen found out that his baby was wearing a small pink-blue dress today, so cute and cute, he wanted to smack his chubby face.

He chose the little skirt for the little queen to put on, happy.

"Baby, come here."

As soon as Su Su stood in front of him, he was carried over.

"Baby is afraid of me." Li Yanshen used affirmative sentences instead of interrogative sentences.

Su Su looked at him, and finally nodded with his little head lowered, how pitiful he looked like.

"Afraid of me? Afraid of me killing you?"

Su Su nodded heavily.

that is.

Li Yanshen: "..." Why does the little queen have such thoughts, he is so gentle to the little queen...

"Am I being bad to you?"

Su Su shook her head.

"That's not being gentle enough for you?"

A crisp: shook his head.

"I said I was going to kill you?"

Su Su: I am an emotionless shaking machine...

"Why is the baby afraid of me?" He neither murdered her nor said he would kill her. What is this little guy afraid of?

Su Su: "What if you change your mind one day?"

Li Yanshang held her little face angrily, and kissed a crisp little face back to a puff of puffs before releasing her.

"Don't think about it, you know?"