Chapter 116: Are You Married? I keep you like that (3-4)

Gu Yan opened the door with a puzzled face, and his eyes lit up when he saw Su Su.

is her.

"What's up?"

Su Su flattened her mouth.

"I can't find you if it's okay?"

Gu Yan shook his head.

"No." He was stupid, didn't know how to coax people, and couldn't say anything sweet, so he had to answer sullenly.

"My name is Su Su, I know your name is Gu Yan, and we will communicate in the future." Su Su looked at the sky.

"Okay, I'm going home, bye~" Su Su waved his little hand at him and left.

In any case, brushing the presence is also good.

Gu Yanner looked at the direction she was leaving.

After a while, he reacted.

Gu Yan, what are you thinking, maybe they are here to make friends, how could she like you like this?

Thinking about it, Gu Yan closed the door with a heavy expression on his face.

After Su Su ran home, Mu Liyuan just finished the meal.

"Susu, you kid, you even ran out after eating." Mu Liyuan pinched her little face with a smile.

Her husband passed away, and now this lovely daughter is her spiritual support.

Su Su smiled stupidly at her.

"Hey-hey."

For the next few days, every time Gu Yan sent his prey over, he saw Su Su, and every time a certain Su saw him coming, he would bring him some snacks. The two sat down and chatted for a while before Gu Yan left.

It's just that the favorability level has been stuck at 2 and has never risen.

Until one day, Gu Yan did not come back.

Su Su thought he had something to do, so he didn't pay attention. It wasn't until he didn't see Gu Yan again for several days that Su Su realized something was wrong.

"Mother, I'm going back to the village to play." Su Su said to her mother and left.

Mu Liyuan didn't take it to heart either. Susu is a kid who likes to play. She has been coming to the restaurant so much these days, so she just got interested in it. No, she's not interested now, so she ran back to play again. .

Tutu: No, she is trying to seduce the gods.

When she knocked on the door of Gu Yan's house, no one answered, Su Su knew that her family Yanyan would definitely not come back, so she simply stayed at the door and waited.

When Gu Yan returned home, he saw a little girl squatting in front of his house.

Gu Yan: "..." I thought there was a little girl growing in front of my house, scaring people to death.

Seeing Gu Yan, Su Su followed him into the door and looked at him angrily.

"Why haven't you come these days?"

Gu Yan pursed his lips.

"Found another buyer." That's what he told Su Su.

In fact, it was because he found out that he had had undeserved thoughts about this little girl in just a few days. He was just a hunter, and his family was poor and poor, so he could not give the little girl happiness.

Also...not worthy of her.

Her mother should not want her daughter to marry a reckless hunter.

"Really?" Su Su looked at him suspiciously.