Chapter 155: Hey, I cherish the breed (9-10)

Neither she nor Yanyan can stay in the Lihuang Continent forever, they will always leave one day, so she can only do her best to help these orcs and make their lives better and not so backward.

Most of the orcs on Lihuang Continent are actually very friendly and honest, at least the ones Su Su met were good orcs.

"Yeah."

"I want to learn I want to learn."

"Crispy is amazing!"

"Can you teach me?"

A Su only came to the wolf clan for two days, and he has already replaced Luo Yansi as the most popular clan.

Orcs: Again, she knows too much, it's hard not to be moved.

The braised pork at noon was cleaned up by Loyance, and he still licked his mouth a little bit.

In the afternoon, the females of the wolf clan all lined up to follow Su Su to the river to dig mud.

Female orcs are still weaker than males, so they can have many companions to protect them, give birth to cubs, and continue the race.

They don't need to go hunting, they just need to stay at home. It's rare to have such an interesting thing now, and of course they won't miss it.

The thing Susu said seems to be very powerful. Although I don't know what it is, it can be used to put food. It is also a good thing to think about.

Su Su also liked these female orcs very much.

The males are so good-looking, and the females are of course not ugly. Although the skin is a little rough and not as white and tender as Susu, it can't help people to be good-looking.

It can be said that Su Su is the most beautiful and the most white and tender little female among the little females of the entire wolf clan.

"Susu is so powerful, how many partners do you have?" Everyone teased Susu while rubbing the shape of the bowl they wanted.

"Yeah, I really can't think of any male other than Wang who is worthy of Susu."

"Su Su is so beautiful, and of course your partner should be the best looking." These females completely regarded Su Su as their little sister.

Even for females, it is difficult to give birth to a female cub, and most of the cubs are male.

Luo Yance, who had been watching Susu in the dark, couldn't help clenching his fists.

He never talked about it in front of the little female, just to make her ignore the fact that she could have many partners.

The little female is so good, he doesn't want to give her to others, he wants her to be completely his own.

But there has never been a female with only one partner on the Libarian Continent.

Will she also have many partners, he is just one of them.

Loyance thought and shook his head again.

No, he is very powerful and can protect his little female.

Then he saw a certain Su shaking his little head and replied in a milky voice.

"No, I only need one Yanyan."

Although the females thought it was impossible, they didn't say anything, just thought secretly: It seems that Susu really likes their king.

I heard that Susu will come to their wolf clan also for the king.

Royance in the dark was stunned for a moment.