Chapter 88: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online ~ (13-14)

"Hahaha, I'm really an ordinary little genius~" Su Su shook her head arrogantly.

Jun Yanmo: The little princess is so cute.

Since this day, the business of Yipinsu has skyrocketed. Every day people start to line up before the door is opened, and they leave reluctantly until all the dishes are sold out.

This is not the end, people who can't occupy a seat have sent their servants to order food, and then have it delivered to the door.

And the various dessert drinks in Yipinsu are widely loved by all girls' families.

And the price is affordable, so the number of people coming and going is even more outrageous.

A certain cake just stayed in the palace every day and counted the silver.

As for Jun Yanmo, ever since he lived with a certain Su, he began to eat every meal very naturally.

After half a month, Yipinsu became so famous that even the emperor in the palace heard about it.

Then... he couldn't sit still, and an imperial decree called Su Su into the palace.

"Why did your father suddenly call me into the palace?" Speaking of which, she had never seen the emperor after marrying Yanyan.

Jun Yanmo told the truth.

"He's greedy for your cake."

Su Su: "..." Are you so greedy?

"He asked this king to tell you, remember to bring him fried chicken."

"..."

"Brother Huang is also here. He likes spicy food, so bring more." This king also wants to eat.

Because it is winter now, a certain cake specially brought a set of hot pot eaters into the palace, as well as a variety of ingredients.

So, they are people not arriving, food arrives first.

Jun Yanheng and his father Huang stared at the food on the table together.

"Father, when will they arrive?"

"do not know."

"Why don't we eat first?" He was hungry.

The emperor was moved for a second, and then shook his head firmly.

"No, no, how can this be."

Finally, Jun Yanmo and Su Su finally arrived.

"See Royal Father." Jun Yanmo pulled Su Su to salute him.

"It's alright, alright, I've never seen you so polite. Come here quickly, the dishes are going to be cold, so let's eat quickly." God knows how he and Heng'er survived the dishes facing this table.

Su Su: No matter how much I thought about it, I never thought that the emperor could speak so well in private...

During this meal, the father and son almost fought over the food.

Jun Yanmo looked blankly at his father and brother.

Heh, two mortals who didn't know each other, he has been accustomed to eating with his little princess for so long.

"I think that tofu is better."

Jun Yanheng shook his head in disapproval.

"No, I think that spicy fish is delicious."

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel again, Jun Yanmo coughed lightly.

"Crispy is still there." Slightly restrained.