Chapter 90: Ding Dong, your foodie princess is online~(17-18)

Su Su counted out several snacks in one go.

Jun Yanmo shook her arm.

"This king is going to eat now."

Su Su: "...I knew you would react like this, so I didn't want to tell you." Once I told you, you would definitely be clamoring to eat it right away.

"I tell you, don't think about it." Hmph.

Jun Yanmo regained his original expressionless expression.

"It doesn't matter, there are only a few days until the new year, this king can afford it." It's not that this king wants to eat.

Su Su: "..." Are you comforting yourself or comforting yourself?

A few years have passed since the New Year, and red lanterns were also hung in the palace of Mowang, and a certain cake's first product was also red everywhere.

"The new menu is here, let's take a look." Su Su threw a menu to Jun Yanmo.

Jun Yanmo's eyes brightened the more he looked.

All of them have never been eaten by this king. At that time, I must let the little princess make every dish for this king to taste.

Jun Yanmo held a cold brick face and thought secretly in his heart.

"Come on, put away your expression, you will eat it then." Su Su put away the menu angrily.

"Um."

"Jun Yanmo's favorability rating is +5, and his favorability rating is currently 40."

The little princess is very kind to the king.

After being intoxicated for a while, Jun Yanmo remembered to tell his little princess.

"On New Year's Day, the emperor asked us to enter the palace to have dinner together."

Su Su slumped lazily in his arms.

Su Su: "Oh."

Jun Yanmo patted her furry little head.

"My father said that you should remember to bring all the dishes from the limited menu." That's the point.

Su Su: So when we go to the palace to eat, do we have to bring our own food?

Every time Yanyan's father called her into the palace, he must be greedy for her fried chicken.

Soon, the New Year is coming, and the business of Yipinsu is even more popular. Everyone is going for the New Year's limited menu.

A certain emperor in the palace: Humph, I can eat it while sitting in the palace. Envy it, Su Su is still my daughter-in-law, it's awesome.

Early in the morning, Su Su put on a beautiful bright red dress, and put on a cloak of the same color, and there was a circle of white fluff around her neck, taking advantage of her pink face, cute not.

Jun Yanmo: "Little princess, cute."

Someone looked at the dark color on his body as before, and quickly changed into the same style of clothes as Su Su.

Mo Yi, who hasn't played for a long time: Tsk, I didn't expect that my prince knew that he would wear the same style as the little princess.

In the early morning, the first person to come to Prince Mo's Mansion was actually Su Yuan.

"Brother, Happy New Year." Su Su rushed over and gave Su Yuan a bear hug.

"Happy New Year Susu." Su Yuan smiled and handed her a bag of silver.