Chapter 57: The Little Lover of His Royal Highness the Vampire (17-18)

He could find someone to find out her name, Su Su.

Sure enough, the beauty even has such a nice name.

"Susususu, that Austin is full of you right now..." Tutu couldn't help teasing Susu.

"Thank you, I'm not happy at all." →_→

Seeing that he kept looking at Su Su, Mu Jingyan subconsciously tightened his arms around Su Su.

Look what, this is his daughter-in-law!

"What's the matter with His Royal Highness?" After that, get out of the way, and don't look at his baby again.

"It's not a big deal. I just heard that the king seems to have a good relationship with this young lady. I don't know when the king plans to confer her as queen?" Austin's tone seemed to grit his teeth, and he did not address Su like others. Crisp is the queen.

"This king has his own plans for this matter, and you should call her the queen, Austin." Miss what to call, his baby already has a master.

"The king has not named this young lady as the queen, and it seems disrespectful to call this young lady so hastily." Austin's answer was flawless.

The beauty is his, why should he call her queen? Didn't that admit in disguise that she was Mu Jingyan's woman?

"Since it's nothing serious, you can leave now." Mu Jingyan unceremoniously ordered the expulsion.

Staying here is also in the way of his eyes, why don't you get out of here.

"That subordinate will retire first." Not knowing what to think, Austin raised a smile on his face, gave Su Su a deep look, and then left.

It seems that his plans are ahead of schedule...

Mu Jingyan, you've been in this position long enough, it's time for me to sit down. As for Su Su...sooner or later, he'll belong to him.

"Yanyan...Why do I always feel like he is planning something bad..." This man smiled grimly, and at first glance, he was not a good person.

"Don't care about him." He wasn't a good person anyway.

"You really don't need to worry about him?" Su Su was still a little worried.

"No, I know his every move." Just now, he was just provoked by him, and finally wanted to do it.

"Hmph, it doesn't matter, I can protect Yanyan anyway." Su Su said and raised Yang's own little pink fist.

"Yes, yes, my baby is the most powerful." Mu Jingyan looked at her smug little face with a bit of laughter.

The two didn't take Austin to heart at all.

After all, she still knew Yanyan's strength. Since Yanyan said he didn't care, then he must have his own ideas.

Mu Jingyan hugged her and rushed back to the room, then looked at her inscrutable.

"Why, why are you looking at me like that?" It was scary.

"Baby, I'm hungry." Since the last full moon night, he never dared to **** Su Su's blood, he just kept making it up for her. Now that it's done, can he start again?

"Hmph, I knew that you had already coveted Bensu's blood." I didn't expect you to be such a Yanyan.

This time, it was Mu Jingyan's turn to cry and laugh.

"Isn't it normal for a vampire to crave blood?" It wouldn't be normal if he didn't **** blood all the time.

Su Su lowered her head.