Chapter 129: Are You Married? I keep your kind (End)

Liu Bo was naturally unconvinced that he had not been able to hook up with Su Su before, and he did not know how he hooked up with another rich lady in town.

That rich lady loves him is a life-and-death love, if he doesn't marry, but the family doesn't agree, the master of that family even found out all the things he had done before.

It turned out that this Liu Bo didn't see him studying seriously when he went to the academy, not to mention how diligent he was to hook up with those young ladies from big families.

In the end, no lady did not marry him, but married another family, while Liu Bo and Aunt Zhang were directly kicked out of the town and rushed to other places.

Of course, Su Su also listened to what Tutu said in general. Specifically...she didn't really care.

Because her little cub has reached the age of going to school now, it is natural to go to school.

Su Su: Huh, huh, it's scary, I have to go to school, the cub is so pitiful.

As a result, on the day of school, Gu Mo brought the teacher to his home.

That gentleman held Gu Yan's hand and kept complimenting how smart Gu Mo was, so that he must teach this student to himself and let him study hard.

Gu Yan glanced at the stinky boy stuck beside his wife.

"..." I wanted to beat him.

The six-year-old little Gu Mo was sticking to his mother's side, sharing with her the interesting things he encountered today.

Mu Liyuan stood beside her and covered her mouth while snickering.

Why didn't she find out that Xiaoyan was so jealous before, even her own son's jealousy.

Tutu: That's because no one was fighting with him before.

As Gu Mo grew up, his temper became colder and colder. Of course, the only constant was that it was still so sticky.

And Gu Mo didn't live up to Su Su's expectations. He became the champion of their town, and because of his extraordinary looks, for a while, more little girls pursued him.

As Gu Mo grew up, Su Su and Gu Yan gradually grew old.

Mu Liyuan passed away a few years ago and walked peacefully.

As for Gu Yan, these years have probably been the happiest.

The son has grown up, he can't stay at home and stick to Susu all the time, and the lady is his own again, happy.

Su Su is now staying at home with Gu Yan every day, and the two of them have a good life.

"Yanyan, I said before that I want to add a sister to Momo, it's all you, don't let me give birth." Su Su muttered.

"No." Although he really wanted the little princess, he didn't want the lady to suffer so much. It was too hard to have a child, and one is enough.

Later, Gu Mo found out about it, and at that time, Gu Mo also refused.

He heard his father say that his mother was very hard to give birth to him in the first place, and if he had a younger brother and sister, it might be even harder, so the two of them talked in Su Su's ears every day, not wanting younger brothers and sisters, and not allowing Su Su to be born again.

Su Su: "..." You two are chanting scriptures, and you are babbling in my ear every day.

In the end, of course Su Su failed to conceive a second child.

"It's fine now." Gu Yan gently held Su Su's little hand.

"One stinky boy is enough." Who knows if the second child will give him another stinky boy.