Chapter 135: I'm Your Sweetheart (11-12)

Okay.

Su Su entered the elevator and pressed the button marked 8.

"What floor do you live on?"

"Eighth floor."

Su Su: "..." She is now sure that this guy did it on purpose.

Only two residents can live on each floor. There was already someone opposite her, but now it has become Yanyan, he must have done it on purpose.

But Wen Yansheng looked at her as if he didn't know anything.

"What's wrong?" What's the problem?

Su Su shook her head.

"nothing."

As soon as the elevator door opened, Su Su walked towards her door.

"Goodbye, classmate Wen."

"goodbye."

Su Su took out the key, opened the door, entered the house, and closed the door.

It was not until the door of Su Su's house was closed that Wen Yansheng slowly took out his key to open the door.

When he got home, Su Su started cooking.

Hmm...I want to eat noodles today.

A certain crisp took an egg, grabbed a handful of noodles, and gave himself an egg noodles. After he was full, he ran to take a bath.

As soon as I came out of the wash, the doorbell rang.

A Su leaned on the cat's eye and looked at it, and found that it was Wen Yansheng, and then opened the door.

The little girl was wearing a printed nightdress, with a kitten headband on her head, and her long hair was draped wetly behind her, apparently just after taking a shower.

If this is a normal ordinary male classmate, he will definitely be embarrassed to enter the door.

It's a pity... He is not an ordinary male classmate, he is very embarrassed to enter the door.

"Are you welcome to come in and sit?" Wen Yansheng looked at her tenderly.

"It's okay." A Su turned his body sideways to let him in.

When passing by Su Su, Wen Yansheng slightly twitched the corner of his mouth.

It was crispy and fragrant just after taking a bath, and I wanted to hug.

"Wen Yansheng's favorability rating +10, and the current favorability rating is 20."

"Want something to drink? Water? Juice? Or something else?"

"Water is fine." Wen Yansheng looked at the environment in the house without a trace.

Well, it's a style that little girls will like. It's cute and cute, just like his crispy.

Tutu: Hey, hey, what do you call your crispy, the eight characters haven't been written yet, okay?

Su Su took out a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator.

"Give."

"Why don't you wipe your hair?" Wen Yansheng frowned and looked at Su Su's wet hair.

"Ah, it's okay, I'll wipe it later."

"I can help you." Wen Yansheng picked up the towel on the edge of the sofa, and stood behind her to wipe her hair.

Su Su: You are so familiar with yourself, are you really okay?