Chapter 125: Are you married? I keep your kind (21-22)

Around Su Su's face turned red, but he still couldn't kiss Gu Yan.

Su Su: "..."

"Hey, I won't kiss you anymore!" Where can I go with love.

"Then I'll kiss Susu." Gu Yan lowered his head and gently touched her pursed little mouth.

"Really, why are you so tall when you have nothing to do?" It's not easy to kiss.

Su Su murmured.

In the next half month, except for a certain cake, everyone was busy with getting married.

Gu Yan was preparing what she needed to get married, and Mu Liyuan was embroidering her wedding dress.

There is only Su Su, who sits and eats here with a plate of dim sum all day long, and has a very leisurely life.

Mu Liyuan: "..." Hold back, this is my daughter, I can't fight...

Half a month passed in a hurry, and soon it was time for the two to get married.

Su Su finally put on the fiery red wedding dress that her mother sewed for her, and the Su family and Mu's family in the capital were far away. The old man couldn't walk, and the young man was busy again. But there were still many gifts.

They didn't invite many relatives, and the two just worshipped like this, even if they were married.

Gu Yan led his bride step by step to the room that belonged to the two of them.

He arranged the room personally, and finally, today, he brought his little girl in.

Susu...

Su Su had no idea how nervous Gu Yan was. She had a hijab on her head and was very busy to see the way.

"Susu, wait a minute, I'll be back soon." Gu Yan asked her softly, and then left quickly.

A Su was so obediently sitting beside the bed, waiting for Gu Yan to lift her hijab.

After waiting for a while, Su Su not only waited for Gu Yan, but also waited for the smell of the food.

Gu Yan looked at her small appearance, holding back a smile and lifted her hijab.

Today's Su Su rarely wears makeup, her little face is made of pink and jade, and her small red mouth attracts Gu Yanxiang to kiss her regardless.

Su Su washed off the makeup on his face and sat down on the chair, without a word, let's cook!

"I'm starving to death..." Mousu ​​muttered while stuffing rice into his mouth.

Gu Yan looked at her with a smile.

"Eat more when you're hungry." The things to do in the future are very exhausting.

Su Su didn't notice someone's malicious eyes at all.

After waiting until a certain cake was full, Gu Yan took the initiative to clean up the table very virtuously.

Su Su: Why do you feel like Yanyan is a little ill-intentioned...

"Susu." Gu Yan looked at her affectionately.

"Um?"

Gu Yan took out a gold bracelet from his arms.

"this is for you."

Seeing this bracelet, Su Su suddenly remembered.

This was bought by her family Yanyan in the jewelry store in Beijing.

She thought what Yanyan was doing, but it turned out... it was something she bought for her.

Gu Yan's expression was a little shy.