The Hot One.

Jada~

"Jada, let's go. We gotta head to the gym," Camille tells me as we stand in our apartment.

"Your unhealthy obsession with the gym is too much. Look at us. We are fine."

"Says the one with a huge butt. I didn't get those good genes. Let's go."

I grab my gym bag, "Fine."

I lock my door as we head down to her car. "It's not unhealthy," she tells me.

"You are at the gym every day for at least three hours. I don't even know what you do for three hours. I'm over it after an hour."

"You're not pushing yourself enough."

"Whatever."

She drives to our gym that's located in downtown Los Angeles and parks on the side of the road. "I don't want to be here for three hours or I'll walk home."

"One, we both know you won't walk home. Two, I'll be two hours max."

"Fine."

We drop our bags off in the locker room before we go warm up on the treadmill. I stretch my legs out before getting on and start to jog.

Camille meets me in the locker room as I sat on my phone waiting for her to get done. "Lunch?" she asks.

"Chipotle?"

"You and your damn Chipotle."

"It's so good though."

I grab my bag as she grabs hers and we walk out of the gym. We get into her car and she drives to the closest Chipotle.

We quickly go in and get our food before she starts the drive back to my apartment. We go up to my apartment. We sit on my couch, "When do we leave for NYC?"

"In two days."

"Do we have any days where we're off?"

"Yeah, two back-to-back days."

"Are we going to do anything?"

"This isn't going to sound surprising but I would like to go to Citi Field and catch a Mets-Brewers game."

"Do you want me to go?"

"Obviously. I'm not going alone."

"Both days?"

"No. Just one. But I do want to see my team play."

"Fine. Count me in."

"I'll get our tickets."

"Are they even good?"

"I mean they traded for an outfielder during the winter and he's proven to be pretty good."

"The hot one?"

"I assume we're talking about the same person."

"What's his name? Uh- Ye- No. Come on, help me out."

"Yelich," I tell her.

"Yes, him. The hot one."

"I think you say that about every baseball player. You were saying that about Bellinger and Seager."

"Who?"

"Cody Bellinger. Corey Seager. On the Dodgers."

"Oh, right! Yeah, them too. They're hot too. Maybe they would date us."

"No chance."

"Why not?"

"Because we come as a package deal and hardly anyone can handle us together."