Everything About You.

Jada~

"How are you here?" I ask Christian as we sit at the table.

"I got on a plane in Milwaukee and landed in San Francisco about an hour ago."

"Where's your stuff?"

"It's in Camille's room."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Camille told me about it a while ago."

"You knew when I told you?"

"Oh yeah. I was told to play it off like I didn't know."

"I can't even believe this."

He laughs, "Believe it."

Pushing myself out of the water as I see not only Camille but also Corey walking behind her. "Did you know he was coming too?" I ask Christian as I grab a towel.

He gets out of the pool with me, "Oh, I've known."

It's one thing after another. So many surprises. What was planned to be a girl's trip was probably never going to be one. I don't mind though. Spending somewhere beautiful with my favorite people.

They walk over to us, "You two are sneaky," I tell Camille.

She laughs, "You're welcome."

It's been a great couple of days since Christian got here. We've done our own exploring so far. Tonight we're going to dinner. Tomorrow we're exploring one of the most elegant and beautiful wineries in the country.

We sit at the table, "How was the All-Star game?" Christian asks.

"So much fun. I was out after the first round in the Home Run Derby but I didn't care about winning. I was just glad my dad was able to come out and be a part of it. I got one AB during the game. I mean, you know, it's just a cool experience. I couldn't pass it up."

I hear the door shut as I lay in bed. Turning over, I see Christian walking around our room. "Who was that?" I ask after clearing my throat.

He looks over at me as he digs in his suitcase, "Camille. She's making sure one of us was up."

I rub my eyes as I sit up, "I'm going to shower before we leave. She said we need to leave by nine."

I nod, getting out of bed and pulling back the covers. "Do we need to dress nice?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

He goes into the bathroom as I dig in my suitcase for something to wear. I set up my curling iron on the desk before getting changed into a light blue, spaghetti-strap summer dress. I use my phone as a mirror as I fix my hair and do some light makeup.

Christian comes out of the bathroom as I finished my makeup. He stands in front of the full-length mirror, buttoning his shirt. He never dresses up so whenever I get to see him dressed like this, I fall head over heels in love with him again.

I comb through my hair with my fingers before going to the bathroom to finish getting ready. "Aren't you going to get hot?" I ask as he's got on slacks and dress shoes along with the button-up shirt.

"I'll be fine."

I find the sandals that I've been wearing for the past few days and put them on.

I put everything I might need in my small purse as he's getting close to being done as he messes with his hair. "Your hair looks fine."

He looks over at me and smiles, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

We leave our room to head downstairs. As we get out of the elevator, we pass a golden retriever. Immediately, I think of Scout. If I would've known, he could come, he would've.