You Never Fail To Amaze Me.

Jada~

"These look amazing," Chase tells us as we sit in my living room as we go through the photos from the shoot about a week ago. She's become a good friend of both Camille and me. She has worked for Victoria's Secret and so many other name brands that it's amazing that we didn't know of each other sooner. 

"They turned out well. We're going to get them up soon."

I click through the photos that are being shown on the TV through my laptop. "I love these group photos. These are making the cut for sure."

My front door opens and I look over and see Cody and Corey walk in. They're back. I thought a lot about Cody and me. He's not going to tell me what I can and cannot do. I won't let that happen. If he doesn't like that, then we're done. I can't be with someone so controlling. He has to work out a few things if he wants to continue dating me.

"Who's car is out there?" Corey asks.

"This is Chase. She was one of the models we had for our shoot. She'll probably be at more of them too. We're just going over the pictures from last week," Camille tells them.

Chase smiles and waves at them as I put my laptop on the coffee table. I go into the kitchen to get something to drink. Cody follows me into the kitchen, "Why is she here?" he asks me.

Geez, don't sound so upset that we have friends other than each other and our boyfriends. "We're friends. She's not just someone that's working for us."

He hugs me, "I missed you."

"Me too." Well, sort of. Not really though. I didn't feel so suffocated when he wasn't here.

"We should get lunch this week," Chase says.

"Yeah, that'd be great," I tell her as I stood with Cody in the kitchen.

"Okay, well, I will see you both soon."

Camille and I hug her before she leaves. Cody takes a seat on my couch and disconnects my laptop before turning on a baseball game. Corey and Camille stand in the kitchen with me. "I tried to talk to him. But he wouldn't budge on anything," Corey tells me quietly.

Okay. Thank you for at least trying."

"We're going to head out. I'll see you tomorrow," Camille tells me.

"Okay."

She hugs me, "Talk to him now. Tell him you're hurting. Maybe he'll budge."

"You two are my favorite people right now," I tell them so Cody doesn't hear me.

Corey hugs me, "We know."

They leave and I go to the couch with my small glass of wine. Being completely sober doesn't sound like a good idea for the conversation.

"Can we talk?" I ask him.

"Yeah, what's up? Is something wrong?"

My heart breaks. He doesn't even see that I'm hurting. He doesn't see how much he's hurting me. "You're not going to like what I'm about to say."

He sighs angrily, "This is about Christian, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"What is so damn bad about me saying that you can't talk to him? Corey was on me the entire time we were away about it."

He doesn't even hear himself. "Because it's controlling. You're out of line with it. You don't even see how much this is hurting me. You completely ignore it. I saw your little smirk when we watched him fall during his last game."