I Cry About Everything Nowadays.

Jada~

When I say that Camille and I can work wonders when we want something, I mean it. We are in Hawaii at an amazing hotel about to enjoy five days of pure sunshine and fun. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and as healthy as can be.

I dink around on my phone after waking up. Christian tries to be quiet when opening the sliding door but realizes I'm awake and there's no need to be quiet.

"Morning, beautiful," he says as he walks toward me. He kisses me before I get the chance to say anything.

I smile, "Morning."

His hand finds my belly, "Anything?"

I shake my head, "No."

He's been reading about fetal growth and pregnancy recently. I find it adorable. He just read that our baby should start moving around soon and that I should be able to feel it. Every morning he makes sure to ask.

He's so involved in this pregnancy which assures me that he's going to be the greatest dad.

He kisses me once more before going into the bathroom. I get up and pick out a swimsuit for the day. "Do you know what we're doing today?" I ask Christian.

"No. But I bet they're up."

I knock on the door in between our rooms and wait for somebody to answer it. When nobody answers the door, I grab my phone.

Me: Are you busy? What are we doing today?

I wait a few minutes since I think they're busy with each other. "I think they're busy," I tell Christian.

"It's 8:30."

"And they have no child right now."

"Hmm, that's right. We'll find out later."

Christian and I have done this hike before. But this time, it's a lot harder. Being pregnant has caused me to be out of breath from doing the simplest things.

I take a break once we get off of the narrow trail and there's more room. I hold my hands above my head as I try to control my breathing.

Camille and Corey look back at me, "You guys can go. I'll meet you up there."

I take a seat on a small ledge as Christian comes up to me. He hands me the water bottle. "You can go up. I'll be right behind you."

"I'm not leaving you down here."

He squats in front of me as I take a couple of drinks from the water bottle. "We can go back down."

I shake my head, "I just need to catch my breath."

He moves to sit next to me. He puts a hand on my back, "In through your nose, out through your mouth."

I was once an endurance athlete so I didn't think this would be too hard for me. I watch the other people pass by as I continue to catch my breath and drink what's left in the water bottle.

Once I feel okay enough to continue we get back on the rocky trail. He stays behind me as we hike the remaining part.

I spot Camille and Corey standing at a small lookout. I pass them because I know this hike isn't finished until we go up about 200 stairs.

I take my tank top off, leaving me in just a sports bra, and tuck it into the waistband of my shorts. "I'm not stopping but that doesn't mean I'm going up fast."

"I'll stay behind you. I don't need you falling."

All four of us go at our own pace but Corey's up there before any of us. He's just a show-off.