Ten Steps Ahead of Any Girl.

Jada~

Christian and I take turns making breakfast each day since it makes the most sense for us. So while he makes breakfast, I get caught up on any work that I need to get done. When I make breakfast he usually sits on his phone or tries to help anyway.

Even though I'm 2000 miles away, I am still working. I'm answering more phone calls and writing more emails as forms of communication because I am so far away. However, I still talk to Camille on a daily basis about literally everything. Every idea I have is run by her to make sure I'm not going down a dark hole. She's able to ground me and make sure I'm not delusional or going crazy. I need her right now but I can't physically be there. 

Christian hands me a bowl of fruit. We have the same breakfast each morning. I'll have a bowl of fruit and some type of protein to go with it. He has a protein shake and whatever protein one of us makes. Yesterday we went a little overboard and decided pancakes were a good option. "Thank you."

He smiles, "You're welcome."

I pick at the fruit as he works on cooking the bacon and eggs. "So my brother said he'd just pick you up from here."

Oh, right. That's today. Looking at land and houses for Christian. Honestly, myself too. I've been wrestling with the idea of moving back. Nobody knows except for my dad. "What time?"

"11. I'm leaving around 10:30 to head to the stadium."

"Okay."

Soon he puts a plate in front of me. I look down at the plate and realize he made the food into a smiley face. The eggs as the smile. The eyes as the bacon and the nose as a little extra fruit. I shake my head and smile, "You're like a child."

"It got you to smile, didn't it?"

He sits next to me after getting us silverware. "What are you working on?"

"Just contacting people about restocks and boring business stuff."

He laughs, "Boring business stuff," he repeats.

"Like administrative stuff. Nobody likes that."

"What goes into everything?"

"As in what do I do?"

"Yeah."

"I do everything with administration and approve everything with payroll and what gets put out. I handle the business side of things."

"What about Camille?"

"She does all of the social media pages and handles the website and everything in that category.  She is in charge of all of the shoots we do for the website. She's my creative brain while I'm her analytical brain."

"I hate to bring this up, but that's how Cody met Chase?"

"I'm not 100% sure but I'd say it was likely. I don't believe that it was random like I thought it was at first but then, obviously, I put the pieces together."

"Do you know Giancarlo Stanton?"

"I know the name. Why?"

"We're good friends. We played on the Marlins together before we both got traded. Anyway, Chase and him dated a couple of years ago."

I raise my eyebrows, "So she has a type?"

He laughs, "I guess so."

"I'd watch your back. She'll probably come after you."

"She's not my type. I wouldn't give in."

"Right, because I'm your type."

He laughs, "Exactly. You're learning."