Mirror on the Ceiling.

Jada~

"You're sure you do want to fly with us?" Camille asks me as I sit on the other bed in their room. I did end up coming back here after sitting in the lobby with Christian for an hour.

"I can't deal with Cody right now. I don't have the energy to do so."

"We wouldn't make you sit by him," Corey says.

"I know. But I don't even want to be within a hundred feet from him. There's no way I can be on a plane with him."

"When are you getting in?"

"Tomorrow morning. Flights from Milwaukee to LA are not as common as I thought. I leave at 2 Milwaukee time and get into LAX around 4."

"Okay. One of us will be there to pick you up."

"Okay."

"I'll let you know when he's down there so you can leave the room."

I nod before they leave the room with their bags. I lay on the bed and wait for Camille to text me.

The last thing I want is to run into Cody while heading up to Christian's room. He'll try to stop me and make me get on the plane with him. I still haven't fallen into a feeling of misery yet. I think it's because I'm still so angry and I will continue to be angry.

Camille: You're in the clear. He's down here and just about everyone is pissed at him. We're getting on the bus soon.
Me: Good. Thank you. I'll let you know when I get to Milwaukee

I get up and grab my suitcase and backpack before leaving their room. I head to the elevator and go up a level. I knock on Christian's door and wait until he answers.

The door opens, "You have a key."

"It's in my bag."

He opens the door further. "Are they leaving?"

"Soon. They're down in the lobby."

I leave my suitcase by the door and go to sit on the other bed. "You're still packing?"

"I didn't do it last night."

"Clearly."

I take my backpack off and use it as a pillow. "How are you?" he asks quietly.

I look over at him, "Do you really want to know?"

"It's why I asked."

I sigh, "I'm just angry. I'm angry I didn't listen to you. I'm angry he didn't just dump me. I'm just angry and frustrated."

"How long had it been going on?"

"Seven months. Since his MVP tour."

He shakes his head, "Well, I think he never deserved you in the first place. He's a dumbass for sure."

"He said the reason he didn't just dump me is that he was going to drop her but he never got the time."

He scoffs, "Your ex-boyfriend is a dumbass. You are exes, right?"

"Well, in my head we are. In his, I'm not sure. After I left our room last night he told me we'd be okay. Whatever that means. I should change my locks, shouldn't I?"

"What does that have to do with this?"

"He has a key to my house. I doubt I'll be getting that back. I don't need him showing up and thinking he's welcome when he's not."

"I would change the locks."

He zips his suitcase and sets it on the floor next to mine. "Do you want to go get coffee? We still have a bunch of time before the bus gets here."