Our Girl.

Jada~

My phone rings blaring in my ear as I lay next to Christian in his bed. I reach for it. Cody. Damn it. I get out of bed and silence the call. God, it's late. Our flight out leaves soon. I need to get back.

I answer him as I go out to the living room, "Hey."

"Where are you? We leave soon."

"Yeah, I know. We're almost there," I tell him, gathering the stuff in my bag.

"How long will you be?"

"Like five minutes."

"Okay. The bus leaves in fifteen."

"Okay. I'm coming. Did Camille grab my stuff?"

Christian comes out of his room as I look around for my shoes. "Yes, she has it. I'll be outside waiting for you."

"Okay."

I hang up and put my phone in my bag. "Cody?"

"Yeah. The bus is about to leave."

"Do you need me to take you?"

"If you could."

"C'mon, let's get you back."

He grabs his keys and we head down to his car. "Pfister?"

"Yeah."

I put my hair up, "This corner is fine."

He lives like two minutes from the hotel. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

He pulls over and parks his car. I lean over the console and hug him. "Thank you."

"Of course. Thank you for coming over. I needed it."

"I know."

He kisses me, "I'll see you soon."

"Okay."

I get out of his car and take my bag, "Bye, thank you."

"Bye, Jada."

I walk along the sidewalk until I see Cody standing by the bus. "There you are. You had me worried," he tells me before hugging me.

I know Christian is watching us. "I'm fine."

"You look tired."

"Yeah, it's hard to sleep in that house." That's probably not a lie but it's actually because Christian and I stayed up talking all night.

I watch Christian drive by and he waves. I give him a small smile, still paying attention to Cody. "Your stuff is on the bus so no need to worry about that."

"Is Camille on there?"

"Yeah."

I go to get on the bus but he catches my wrist, "Hey, you okay? You're being weird."

"Tired, like you said."

He nods, "Just making sure."

I get on the bus in front of him. Camille and Corey look at me, "Move," I tell Corey.

"What? Why?"

"Corey, please."

"We're sitting next to each other on the plane. Go sit with Cody," Camille tells him.

He sighs before getting up, "Thank you."

"Whatever."

I sit next to her, "How was it?" she asks quietly.

"We didn't fall asleep until 3 am because we kept talking."

"That's why you look like a zombie?"

"Fuck off."