Death of Me.

Jada~

"They're going to be here soon. Are you ready?" Camille asks as I get my earrings in.

"Yeah, I just need my shoes."

I swipe some more mascara on before I find my white platform sandals. We were told casual clothing and yet I think we both overdressed.

"Why am I nervous?" I ask Camille as I grab my purse from the hook.

"Because you haven't had a date in years. Have you heard anything from the other one?"

"No, but I did follow him on Instagram so maybe he'll notice. I'm not worried about him though. I just want this to go smoothly."

"It will."

She looks at her phone, "They're here."

"Okay."

I lock my door before we head down to the parking garage. I see them standing outside of a black car. "I can't believe we agreed to this."

"I can," Cody says as he opens the back door for me. Corey opens the passenger side door for Camille.

He gets in on the other side. "So where are we going?"

"You're going to ask a lot of questions, aren't you?" Cody asks me.

"Just for you, I will."

Corey gets on the I-10 and drives toward Glendale. "That's where I work," Cody tells me as we pass Dodger Stadium.

I look at him, "I know. I've been there a few times believe it or not."

"Jada, stop playing hard-to-get," Camille tells me.

I smile and look out the window. He gets off at the first exit to Glendale. "I hope you girls like sushi."

Corey parks on the side of the road and they rush over to our doors. They open our doors for us and let us out. He holds out his hand for me to take. I look at him, "You move fast."

"You're going to be the death of me."

Corey and Camille walk ahead of us. Corey holds the door open but then Cody takes over. "Thank you," I tell him.

We get seated at a booth. They sit across from us. We order our drinks and our food. I can't believe we are sitting across from them. "How was New York?" Cody asks.

"It was fun. It always is."

"Are you going to tell us what you were doing there? You know why we were there."

"We're models for a clothing company but also do free-lance stuff," Camille tells them.

I watch Cody's facial expression change. This is why I didn't want to tell him. Because guys get weird when we tell them things like this. They think we're dumb and just in it for the money. "That's cool. I thought you were part of the Secret Service and that's why you didn't tell me."

"The Secret Service? Really?"

"What? You never know."

"What are we doing here?" Camille asks as we pull up to Dodger Stadium. We had the best dinner. Cody and Corey are actually really good guys once you get to know them.

"We put something together."

Cody holds out his hand again. I give in and put my hand in his after getting out of the car. We walk into the stadium and through the tunnels. Camille and Corey walk around ahead of us, "Follow me," Cody tells me.

"What about them?"

"They'll meet up with us. Can you trust me?"

"Yeah."