Nobody Likes Normal.

Jada~

Christian and I stood together as we had one of the wives take our picture. I'm so excited to be with him on Opening Day in Chicago. It's much colder than an Opening Day in Los Angeles. I can't say I don't miss that.

He kisses me, "I am so happy you are here with me."

"Me too."

I take my phone back and look through the pictures as I stood with Christian. Most of the other wives and girlfriends came to stand with our guys before the first pitch.

I turn into him so he can block the cold gusts of wind. He puts his arm around me, "Are you sitting outside?"

I nod. "Did you bring a blanket?"

"It's at your locker."

"And here comes your favorite person."

I turn and put a smile on my face to hide the fact that I'm so cold. And that I don't want to see him. Even though we'll see each other more than both of us want to.

"You know we're rivals now, right? Can't talk to the enemy."

"She never loses her spunk, huh?" he asks Christian, looking past me.

"Never has," he says, lacing our fingers together.

"Well, I figured I'd say good luck on your season. Might need it," he shrugs. Clearly, he doesn't remember that I don't like cocky boys.

I slightly roll my eyes, enough so he doesn't notice. Believe and trust me when I say the Cubs will not top the Brewers this year. I'm sure of that.

"You guys might need the same luck."

"Where's Chase?"

"She's too pregnant to be out in this weather for a baseball game. At least that's what she said."

I genuinely forgot she was pregnant with their second child. I nod, "Did you see Corey and Camille are now parents?"

"Yeah, he's really cute and looks just like Corey. We stopped by before we left Arizona. Is she still out there?"

"Yeah, her parents are with her until they can fly home."

We stand there awkwardly, "Well, good luck on your season. We'll be seeing each other often."

He jogs away from us. Is it normal to hate someone even after you forgave them? Even after you became somewhat friends again?

Christian hugs me, "He hasn't changed one bit, huh?"

"People change in different ways."

We go back into the clubhouse and I grab my blanket. He kisses me before we have to separate.

"Hey, don't listen to him."

"I know."

"I love you and you're a million times better than he'll ever be. You don't need luck to win."

He nods, "I know. I love you too. I'll see you later."

He's not happy right now. So he'll probably have a better-than-average game but also come back to the room in not the best mood.

I go with the rest of the girls to our seats. We all huddle together and share blankets with each other as we sit on this very cold March day watching our boys play baseball in Chicago.

Christian lays on the bed looking up at the ceiling as I got out of the shower. He doesn't move when I'm picking out clothes to sleep in. I change and brush out my hair before putting my jacket on to take Scout outside one last time.