Hotshot.

Jada~

I check the mailbox for the envelope with my keys in it. Cody follows me into the house. This is my house. I bought a freaking house. At 24. On my own.

I feel like a kid in a candy shop. "When do you start moving stuff in?"

"Tomorrow. I need to get more boxes though."

"We can stop on the way back."

I walk into the beautiful kitchen. Light wood cabinetry. White marble countertops. Stainless steel appliances. Black handles. My dream kitchen with so much space and storage. "You look at home," Cody tells me.

"I feel at home."

He smiles as he watches me look at all the beauty in this house. I love it so much. I haven't been this ecstatic about something in so long. "I have a freaking house!"

He laughs, "Yes, you do."

This is a dream. He walks over to me, "Everyone is so proud of you."

Cody hands me one of his t-shirts after getting out of bed. "Do you want a water?"

"Yeah."

He puts a pair of sweatpants on before leaving my room. I take a bit more time to lay in bed before going to the bathroom.

Sex with Cody is 12/10. It is very good. He just rocked my whole world and he knows it too.

I splash my face with water after washing my hands. I go into my closet to put on a pair of shorts. He turns Netflix on as I shut the light off before getting into bed with him.

I take a long drink from the water bottle. "What's the plan for tomorrow?"

"I have a lot to do," I tell him as I lay down.

"What would that be?"

"I need to set my office up. I have furniture coming tomorrow that needs to be built. I need to get groceries because there's nothing here. I have a few more things at my apartment that need to be moved over here."

"I'm not busy tomorrow so I can help out."

"Camille and Corey want to come by too."

"Maybe they can help. Corey has a bigger car than any of us so he can get the stuff in the apartment."

"It's going to be a long few days."

He rubs my back, "We'll get it done."

I walk up to my front door with Corey, Cody, and Camille following me. "Can we look around?"

"Yeah, go ahead. It's a mess so that's your warning."

They wander off into the hallway as Cody stays with me. "What do you want me to do?"

I sigh, "Ummm, do you and Corey want to handle going to my apartment and getting the few things that are there?"

"Yeah. What do we need to get?"

"There's a mirror in my room that needs to come here. There are a few boxes in the living room. I'm not sure what else is there."

"I'll call you and see what needs to come here."

"Okay, thank you."

He kisses me, "We'll be back."

"Okay."

"What do you need me to do?" Camille asks me.

"I need to get my office set up and get groceries today. I have furniture coming that will need to be built so I'm hoping the boys can do that."