Your Biggest Fan.

Jada~

The door lock clicks before Christian walks into the room we're sharing after getting back from his game. We're in Miami for a few games.

I look up from my book as he falls onto to the bed face-first. Dramatic much? "Everything okay?"

He turns his head to look at me, "Just tired."

"That all?"

"Yeah."

He puts his hand on my knee as I went back to reading, "Since when do you read?"

I scoff acting as if I'm offended by that question. Although I don't enjoy the idea of it, I like reading about things I'm interested in, fiction or not. "I'm expanding my knowledge."

"Is that what it is?"

"Yeah. I have to keep my mind fresh. I'm getting wiser as I get older."

"You're not the one turning 30 this year."

I laugh as I finish the page that I'm on before putting a bookmark to mark my spot. I put the book on the bedside table and turn my attention to him, "How was your game?"

"You didn't watch?" he asks offended but I know he's just messing with me.

"Nope. Some of the girls as I went down to the pool and hung out down there."

"Hmm, I see how it is."

"We checked in on the score, don't worry."

"You got jokes now?"

"Always."

He sits up, "It was fine. I'm feeling better. I think they'll start letting me play for the full game soon."

"That's good. I'm glad."

He nods, pushing himself off of the bed, "Did you eat?"

Maybe that's why I'm so tired tonight. "No, I forgot."

"How do you forget to eat?"

"I don't know."

I get out of bed since it seems like we're going to go find something. My phone buzzes as I stand by the door.

I go into my messages with Camille and look at the pictures and messages she sent. It's all wedding stuff. Every single thing. Before she gives me a chance to text her back, she calls me.

"I was just about to text you."

"This is easier. What day do you get back?"

"This Sunday. We leave Miami tomorrow to go back to Milwaukee."

"Okay, so is Wednesday good for my dress search?"

"We're taking the whole day?"

"I need the perfect dress."

"You could walk down in a paper bag and he would still marry you."

Christian looks at me, furrowing his brow at my last statement, "Camille?" he mouths.

I nod, "I'm serious too," I tell her.

"Yeah, I know. Is Wednesday okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay. Can I ask you to do a favor for me?"

"I don't know. Am I going to like it?"

She sighs, "Probably not."

"Then no."

"You have to you're my maid of honor."

"What is it?"