One Day.

A/N: Hiii! Tomorrow (8/28) I am moving back to college for my sophomore year! Therefore, updates will happen less frequently. At least once a week, possibly twice. I start classes on 9/1, so we will see where that puts me with this. Thank you for understanding! Love you all so much and I'll try to update as much as I can!💗

Jada~

"You don't have to do the dishes," Cody tells me as I stand over the sink.

"We're not leaving this house messy," I tell him, handing him a wet plate.

He takes the towel and dries the plate I handed him. "Are you fully packed?"

"I have clothes in the dryer that need to be put in my suitcase."

"And the tree needs to come down."

"Why did we even put it up?"

"Because Christmas is awesome and the tree needed to be put up."

"You're like a little kid."

"Tell me it didn't make it better. Yeah, we were here for three days. Three days with a Christmas tree."

I smile and shake my head as I keep putting wet dishes on the other side of the sink so he can dry them.

I rinse the sink and dry my hands before helping him put the dishes away. I blow out the candle that sits on the island as he goes into the living room.

I get my clothes from the dryer and fold them as he starts taking down the lights from the Christmas tree. He insisted that we put it up when we got to Arizona. He was not taking no for an answer.

I fold my clothes and leave them on the couch as I start helping him. We get the lights unwrapped from the tree and back into the storage tote. He takes apart the fake tree and sets it into the box.

We carry both totes back to the spare room. "Are you packed?" I ask as I go to grab my suitcase from his room.

"Just about."

I roll my suitcase out to the living room so I can organize my suitcase. I'm leaving some of my heavier winter clothing here and packing all of my summer clothing to take with me to Cabo.

I organize my suitcase to how I need it to be while he puts on a movie. "Camille's calling you," he tells me.

"Answer."

"Jada's phone. This is her super hot MVP boyfriend," he says into the phone. I facepalm myself. What an idiot.

He laughs as I can almost hear Camille calling him an idiot. "She doesn't want to talk to me," he tells me as he hands me my phone.

"I wonder why."

He laughs as I put the phone to my ear, "Hi."

"Hi. Your boyfriend is weird."

I laugh, "I know."

"Anyway, what time does your plane land tomorrow?"

"Around noon."

"Okay. Ours gets in around 11. So we'll be at the gate waiting. The flight to Cabo starts boarding around one."

"Okay. I'll let you know when we land."

"Okay. How was Christmas in Milwaukee?"

"Rougher than I would've liked it to be. But I made it through. I only cried once."

She laughs, "Better than twice."

"I guess."

I watch Cody bring out his suitcase. He sits next to me and goes through his suitcase, "Make sure you both have a nicer outfit for dinner one night."