The Other Guy.

Jada~

I sigh as I pull into a parking stall next to an extremely familiar car. Why is Cody here? Why?

"What?" Christian asks me.

"That's Cody's car."

"Why would he be here?"

"That's beyond me."

I find the key for the door on my key ring before getting out. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. This could be a big blowup.

As I go to unlock the door, I'm met with Camille pushing the door open, making me bump into Christian, "You don't want to go in there."

"It's just Cody."

"No, it's not."

She puts her arm on the doorframe, making it impossible for me to get by. "Camille, let me in. My warehouse. My rules."

"I don't like when you pull that card on me."

She finally gives in and lets both of us through. Christian follows me as I turn to go into our office but quickly step out as I realize who's here. "Why is she here?" I ask Camille quietly as Chase stood near Camille's desk.

"She wants to talk to you since you haven't been answering any texts from her."

"There's a reason I haven't been doing that."

"Off-topic but why is he here?"

"He wanted to come with."

"He has a name," Christian adds to our conversation.

We both look at him and Camille rolls her eyes. "Yes, we know, pretty boy."

I hide my laughter, "How about you stay with him and I'll go in there."

She lets me through and I walk to my desk and set my bag down. I start taking a few things out, "Pretty bold of you to take Cody's car and step foot in here," I say, focusing on grabbing what I need as she stood feet away from me, her back toward me.

She turns and sighs, "Oh, Jada. I am just so sorry."

I scoff, "Sorry for sleeping with my boyfriend? Or sorry that you didn't think to tell me that he made a move on you? Because you had seven months to do that."

I look up at her as she's moved closer to my desk, "It wasn't like that. I made the move on him," she admits.

"And yet you're standing here in my warehouse looking at my inventory. Chase, I thought of you as a friend. You had the balls to step foot in here."

"We can still be friends."

"No, we can't. You slept with my boyfriend countless times. All those nights he told me he couldn't come over because he was going over to your apartment. It boggles my mind that either of you can't get this straight."

"He always said you two were fighting."

"So what he couldn't get out of me, he got out of you."

"Jada."

"No. I'm done. You slept with my boyfriend, made a move on him, and lied to me for months. You both lied to me. I guess that makes you perfect for each other, doesn't it? You have Cody all to yourself now. Go do what I couldn't for him."

She sighs, going to comfort me but I look at her hand as she reaches toward me. She stops and pulls her hand back, "I'm sorry."

"It's a little late for that," I tell her, trying to keep my composure since I know Camille and Christian are listening.