*NEW BOOK*

Hi all!!

Today is my final day on vacation and I've had a lot of time to write and think about this new book. I will leave the description below. Feel free to check it out when I post the first chapter (hopefully tomorrow night🤞🏼)!

I know I say it a lot... but every single one of you means the absolute world to me. I can't believe I've been doing this for almost three years (!!!). I've grown so much as a writer and person because of YOU!

Please, please, please enjoy and let me know how you're feeling about it!! I appreciate all feedback! While I have you check out my other books, Forever, All Mine, and Stars Align.

**Expect some editing and revising for all books mentioned above and this one (Just Friends, Right?). I truly go in and read every chapter and try to find small mistakes and even make the book better!!

I LOVE YOU🫶🏼🫶🏼

__________________________________

You Make It Easy

Maya Brooks, an ERNP, Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner, has her hands full at all times as she runs her ER. From night shifts to the occasional long surgery, she doesn't have a life outside of the hospital. Well, only when she's off the clock. Which isn't often.

Off the clock, she's catching up on sleep, trying to stay young, and hoping for love. Her time is limited though as she's thrown right back into any work situation. Her love for work is unmatched. She's simple. She's lovable. She's stubborn. Everything a guy should want, but apparently doesn't want because she has no time.

When she unexpectedly runs into a baseball player at work, they hit it off instantly. They turn into really great friends. One of them wants more, the other isn't sure. No one wants to hurt the other. But maybe they can work out an alternative solution with a no-strings-attached arrangement.

If that works, she gets to hang out with such a cool person and get to know him even more. If things go well, maybe they end up together. Maybe they don't. Only time will tell.