Wholeheartedly.

Jada~

"Can you hold this?" Cody asks as he hands me his glove.

I laugh, "I don't think I had a choice."

He chuckles before kissing me. "Which one? White or grey?" he asks, showing me the two California Strong beanies.

"Grey."

"Good choice."

He puts the beanie on his head, "Does it look good?

"I like it."

He takes his glove back before I put a California Strong baseball cap on. I pull my ponytail through the cut-out on the back. "Can I have everybody come over here for a group picture?" Christian asks over the PA system.

Cody and I walk over to where Christian and the other founders were. We get down in front and wait for the picture to get taken.

"Alright, thank you," Christian says again after the picture was taken.

We walk back to the dugout. "Jada, Cody!"

We turn around to see Christian jogging toward us, "Hey, would you be down to play an inning or two? We need another bat."

Cody is already playing. This must be for me. "Me? Are you sure you want that?"

"It's just for fun."

"Yeah, c'mon," Cody says, pushing me to do it.

"Fine."

"Thank you so much."

He walks away from us, "Don't hurt yourself."

"I can't promise that."

He laughs as he goes to hug me. "You'll be fine."

"Damn, babe, you got hops," Cody yells from centerfield after I just jumped and got a ball from flying into left field. Christian put me at shortstop after I batted last inning.

I wouldn't say I'm playing badly. It's good enough for a fundraising softball game. I toss the ball back to the pitcher before kicking some dirt in the infield.

It's slow-pitch softball. Nobody should get hurt. I might be sore tomorrow but that's the extent of it all.

The next batter sends one into centerfield. I watch Cody make a fairly easy catch. He jogs toward me with the ball as he had made the last out.

He holds his glove up and I tap mine on his before jogging back with him. "Who know you had hops like that?" Christian tells me as we walk back into the dugout.

"I'm just as surprised."

He laughs as I put the glove in a small cubbie. Cody and I go sit on the bench and watch the rest of the game. He had a couple of at-bats and I had one. Our team isn't winning right now and it's looking like we won't win.

"Who knew you could play a mean shortstop," Corey says as we all sit in the living room.

"I'm giving you a run for your money, aren't I?"

He laughs, "It sure looked like it. Did you play?"

"I played in the dirt."

Cody laughs, "I've seen those photos. She's not lying."

I look down at my phone as a notification popped up.

Christian: Hey, we have extra hoodies and t-shirts and a few other things. Could I stop by if you want them? I texted Cody but he didn't answer. I've tried to give them away but some people haven't answered.