Blue Water.

Jada~

Christian waits in line with me at the small Starbucks in our terminal before we head over to our gate. He stands behind me as we wait for our drinks.

He holds his phone in front of me as he shows me a picture from his mom. We dropped Scout off at his mom's this morning so Cam can watch him while we're gone.

"Aww, my boy. I miss him already."

"There's a lot more than just this one."

I grab our drinks as they were set on the counter. We walk to our gate, walking up to Camille and Corey. I wonder where the other two are.

Corey comes up to me, "Do you have it?" he asks quietly.

"Yes, stop worrying about it," I tell him, just as quiet as he was.

I go sit by Christian. He continues to show me all of the pictures sent by his mom.

Soon enough I see the blonde replacement and my ex walking toward where we are sitting. They sit across from us.

I take a drink of my coffee, "Can you send me those?"

"Already did."

We start lining up to board the plane. I pull up my ticket on my phone so it's ready. We each got business class seats since it's a special occasion for Corey and Camille.

I lean on Christian as he pulls his ticket up. I realize we're not sitting next to each other. Probably because when these tickets were booked, Cody and I were still together. So that means I'm sitting next to Cody.

No thanks. I'd rather not. Which probably means Christian and Chase are sitting next to each other. Absolutely not. She took Cody from me, she will not take Christian from me.

I turn to talk to Cody. "Can you switch with him?"

"You don't want to sit next to me?" he teases, already knowing my answer.

"No, not really."

"You're not even going to tolerate me? This is a ten-day trip."

"I'll tolerate both of you but that doesn't mean I have to like you."

"What's in it for me?"

"You get to sit next to your girlfriend instead of your ex who will make your life a living hell while on the plane. You know what, I will take this as your apology."

"Fine."

"I don't need to split you two up again, do I?" Corey asks, getting in between us.

"No," we both say.

Corey pulls both of us closer, "Can you guys at least get along for ten days? This is important."

"I'll tolerate him."

"That's all I'm asking you to do."

I turn back as the line started moving. Christian and I walk down the jet bridge. Christian lets me go on first behind Corey.

I sit in the window seat and pull out my AirPods and my book and put those in the back of the seat in front of me.

Corey has one of the flight attendants take a photo of us six. Even though I'd rather not be here with Cody and Chase, I think these ten days will be just fine.

Coming into Kahului was rougher than any of us expected. I let go of Christian's hand as the lights turn on.

We all file off the plane and into the terminal. We walk in a big group as we head toward the rental car place. Each couple got their own rental car because there are days where we still have nothing planned.