Imagine #4: He Finally Confessed To You

You've been working for Fall Out Boy for four years now. You are their personal assistant and their guitar tech when it comes to their concerts. With those four years together, you and the four boys had been the best of friends and you just couldn't deny that they are the nicest people on this planet.

You were sad to know that they decided to take a break, meaning you wouldn't be working with them for years too, but you were shocked because Patrick still asked you to be his personal assistant and guitar tech with his solo career while the band is on hiatus. You gladly accepted his offer; you couldn't disagree. Patrick was the closest to you and you have that somehow special feelings for him.

"What if they don't like my performance?" Patrick was panicking. Tonight will be his first concert not as the vocalist of Fall Out Boy, but rather a solo artist, and he's having his doubts now.

"Patrick," You called him, but he doesn't seem to hear you.

"What if they are just there because I'm the vocalist of Fall Out Boy and what if they suddenly chant the band's name?" he continued. Both of you are at the backstage. Five more minutes and his performance should start, you couldn't believe he's doubting himself now.

"Patrick," You called again. Both of you were the only ones talking at that area, but the other staff had been noticing Patrick's nervousness since earlier.

"What if they start to boo me?" he continues.

"Patrick Martin Vaughn Stumph! Will you please listen to me?" You said. You really don't want to see him like this again; you hated every time he doubts himself. "Look at me," you said, but his eyes were around the place, he's still really nervous. You held his face gently and guide it to face you, "I said look at me. Those people out there are in there because they love you. Not just because you're a part of Fall Out Boy, but because your Patrick fucking Stump! Your Soul Punk album hit me hard and I know a lot of people felt that too. This is all you ever wanted right? So, go up there and freaking play because this has been your dream since you were a kid. Yes, their feedback will be important but why is it like you are now just doing this because of them? Patrick do this for yourself because it's your dream and I know you'll ace this performance! Stop doubting yourself! You're one of the nicest, most talented and atttactive person I ever met and I can't believe you're doubting yourself again, young man!" You said to him and you sounded like his mom. You thought that he would just brush you off, the guy really looked so tensed earlier, but after you've said that, he was just looking straight in your eyes; stunned. "Patrick, are you even listeni—-" before you can finish your sentence, something you thought that would never happen, happened.

Patrick gently held your cheeks with both his hands then he gently kissed you. You were shock, but you didn't pull back, all this time you loved Patrick and now he's kissing you, why would you pull back? You stayed like that maybe for three to five seconds then finally he let you go.

"Holy smokes, {Y/N}, I love you!" he said to you.

Almost all of the staff are looking at both of you and their faces says that they are really trying so hard not to scream. You are just looking at Patrick, not knowing what to respond.

"Thank you for making me realize....things that should matter. God, I really knew it! I really love you!" His nervousness vanished and it was all replaced with excitement.

"I-I love you too, little guy!" you teased him but you gave him a big and tight hug.

"As much as I hate to disturb you, love birds, but Patrick go up there on stage and own this night!" his stage manager said and he nodded enthusiastically. But before he go out on stage he went back to you again and pecked your lips once more.

"I'll be back for you, princess. Let's both enjoy this night," He whispered to you and all you could do now is blush.

You pinched yourself about five times before you believe that it's official; you're not dreaming! Finally the person you love the most had confessed to you that he loves you too.

{A/N: I really love this imagine, I myself is having butterflies in my stomach :D hahaha. Anywho, part 2 is coming up!}