Imagine #79: Stick 'Em Up (Part 2 - End)

"You boys want anything? I'm all free now." You opened the door to their room at the hotel you are currently staying in. Their successful concert had just finished and they're all taking their rest.

"Oh yes please. -

"PIZZA!" they all bellowed and you giggled.

"Got it. Nothing else?" You said.

"And a tea please," Patrick said innocently.

"Be quick okay? Before we start to eat each other! Pete said.

"Aye, Aye Captain." You said and you went out.

You went out and after a couple of minutes you finally found the place and immediately parked your motorcycle there. You kept on walking and you noticed that someone's following you.

"You're friends with the Fall Out Boy, right?" It was a guy's voice and it's really creepy. You looked back and he have a hood over his head.

"What's it to you? Leave me alone." You said, you're about to run, but he suddenly whistled and three other guys appeared.

You knew some basic martial arts and they didn't land a finger on you easily but fighting three guys at the same time isn't easy.

"Let go!!" One guy seized you and the other two began to drag you away. The guy that talked to you put over a wet handkerchief over your face and soon enough you began to lose your consciousness.

************

"Screw it! She's not picking up!" Pete said.

Suddenly Patrick's phone rang and they all gathered. The callers number is unknown.

"Who are you?!" Patrick asked.

Immediately after picking up, the four of them heard your distressed screams. You're being molested by those men right now.

"{Y/N}!" Pete shouted. They all looked at each other, they've never heard you like that and that made them so worried.

"Get the fuck off me! Don't touch me!!" You kept on shouting as the guys kept on molesting you. You're already crying and it's obvious in your voice.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Joe said. They are all frustrated in anger right now. The man on the line just laughed evilly.

"Meet us in the abandoned coliseum. Don't bring anyone else, if you do you'll never see your bitch again." The line went dead.

Pete and Joe shouted curses after curses. They are all pale right now, they don't want to lose you...without you, they will never be complete.

The four boys just went straight to the meeting place.

"Well, well, well. The famous Fall Out Boy will literally fall out right now." The man said as he appeared.

The other guys while dragging you just followed him and you are all groggy now from what had they done to you. You're just crying there.

"You BASTARDS! What have you done to her?!" Andy shouted. He's never been this angry before.

"G-guys." You murmured then went crying again. What they did to you is beyond worst and you can't process anymore. You just need their warm hug right now and just cry there.

"J-just give me her. We'll give you fucking everything you want." Patrick was desperate now, he wanted to hold you more than anything right now.

"Give them her. The man said to the guys and they pushed you to them.

"Guys" you cried as they hugged you. You've never cried like this.

"Oh enough with the bullshit!" The man said and he's now holding a gun.

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" Joe said and he's about to attack him, but you pulled him.

"Just someone who hated your band so much! And now, I'm going to say bye to all of you for good! And I'll be starting with your -

"Fuck you!" Andy went psycho and he tackled the man down and began to punch him like the guy's a dummy. Joe, Patrick and Pete went for the other three.

"We'll...never...forgive...you...for...doing things to her!!" They all shouted as they brutally punch the guys.

You looked and saw that another gun was thrown away and you immediately went for it. You looked at them again and saw that the man got to his feet and Andy was on the ground and badly injured. The man got his gun again and pointed it at them.

"I think you'll go first." But before he could pull the trigger you run in front of him and pulled the trigger first, but, unfortunately, that didn't stop him to shoot you too.

The pain was excruciating and you feel like your losing your consciousness almost immediately.

"{Y/N}!! No! No! No!!!" You heard the boys called you. You're trying everything to be alive. But air is leaving your body now.

"NO please, angel," Patrick said they are now gathered around you.

"The ambulance is coming, please hold on." Andy pleaded.

"God, please no. Stay with us {Y/N}." Joe murmured.

"We love you {Y/N} don't fucking let go!" They said in chorus.

This is the first time you saw them cry at the same time. You laughed lowly then coughed blood, you knew its too late now and what happened earlier scarred you for life, you think this is better.

"You...guys...are...worth...taking...the bullet...for. I love you guys with all my heart and soul,...always stick up to each other, alright?." You murmured and their sobs get louder. "See you idiots on the other side." You said and you let go of your last breath.

For all you know, your sacrifice will forever be worthy and will be remembered for centuries.

{Sorry if this is too much T^T. It came from an adorable imagine to a tragic one, but I hope you guys enjoyed. Leave your thoughts in the comments, remember that you can request to me...

Really guys, thank you for your votes, reads and comments. They're all wonderful! I'm really flattered to all those saying that my writing is incredible. You don't know how much that means to me. I honestly want to be a fiction/fantasy writer and doing this really helped me:") Thank you guys so much again and I really love you all. 10K reads and 1K votes are really amazing!! Love lots from me guys! -Rhona:*}