Imagine #28: You Went Home Drunk

Patrick's been accusing you that you are cheating with another guy. You don't know how he got that idea, but he became like that since the Save Rock and Roll Tour has ended. You know he's not doing it to push you away, you can see the hurt in his eyes. You tried everything and anything just to assure him that you are not cheating, but he won't listen.

You hated your situation right now. You don't want to leave the guy for all you know, but you don't know what to do anymore. You've been arguing lately and you always end up crying. Patrick is the only one for you, but he doesn't seem to see that.

You're stressed and the only thing that can relax you is alcohol. You've been drinking almost every day. You know that it wouldn't help to fix your situation, but you know nothing could. So you're just finding a way to make yourself feel relaxed.

You swayed to the front porch of your house and knocks at the door. Probably today Patrick will break up with you, you thought. He always gets way too angry whenever you're like this, now you're sure that he's going to leave you.

You're all wasted and you don't know what you're doing or saying anymore, but you didn't care. You just went in the house while Patrick was angrily looking at you. This is going to be a long night, you thought.

----------------------------------

The sunlight is waking you up. The brightness of the sun was on your face and it forced you to open your eyes and sit up. Your head is throbbing and you can feel the hangover from last night. The only thing you remember is your drinking too much and that thought that Patrick will definitely leave you today...maybe after a heated argument. You sighed and looked at his side of the bed, and as always, he's not there anymore but something else is there.

Petals of roses shaped like a heart were placed there and there's a single rose in the middle of it. You took it and there's also a note saying 'I'm sorry.' You're confused, but this is the sweetest thing Patrick had done for you for a long time. You quickly jumped out of the bed while holding the rose to find Patrick.

"Patrick? Patrick?" you are calling him and you found him in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. The dining table is well-organized now and he has a beautiful smile in his lips. "A-Am I still dreaming? Cause if I'm still dreaming I don't want to wake up anymore." You whispered with a sad smile.

"You're silly, princess, of course, you're awake now." He told you while walking near you. He wiped his hands on his apron and then held your cheeks, pulling you closer and kissing your lips. "I'm so so so sorry." He said. Your lips began to tremble and you're already crying.

"P-Patrick. I'm so sorry too, I never and will never cheat on you. I'm sorry if I'm always drunk. And please believe me -

"I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm too paranoid, and I'm not even the one who should be like that. I mean you're supposed to be the paranoid one right? Because I'm the popular one, I'm the one who the girls follow. But here I am, being the paranoid one and I'm so sorry, princess." He said and kissed you on the lips once more. You smiled on the kiss and he brushed the tears off of your face.

"B-but how? I've been explaining to you this for weeks, but now you suddenly believed me." You asked and you both sat down. Patrick is still holding your hands.

"It's because of last night." He said with a cute smile.

"W-what happened last night? D-did we have a make-up sex?" you asked shyly and he just laughed at you.

"No, Y/N.."

"Then what? I'm drunk as hell last night I don't even remember a bit."

"I know that. You went inside, swaying like crazy. Well, I got angry and shouted at you but you seem like you didn't even care so I let you be. But, of course, I guided you up to the bed. I also decided to change your clothes. So when I was removing your clothes to change it, you suddenly spoke; 'Don't, please, I have a boyfriend and I love him. I love Patrick, please let go of me! I'm only in love with him'. And I was like slapped to reality then, I knew you're telling the truth and you're even struggling there which me you really won't let anyone touch you." He explained to you while smiling. "Really princess, I'll do everything to make it up to you. I'm sorry." He said.

You just hugged him tight and kissed him.

"Believing me is enough, Patrick," he said to him while your faces are close to each other. "And maybe a trip to Disney world." You joked then giggled.

He suddenly stood up and scooped you from the chair, your laughs have filled the room.

"Your wish is my command princess." He said playfully then you saw that naughty smirk of his. "You know what, breakfast can wait. What did you say about a while ago that you thought happened last night?" he said winking at you.

"Oh Mr. Stump, you're still as smooth as ever! Make-up sex?" you said with a giggle and he just brought you back inside your room.

Probably, this is a good starting point for the both of you again.

{Some of you might be familiar with this imagine, I got the idea from a certain short story I read years back. :) I hope you enjoyed. Thanks, guys! Lovelots as always!}