Imagine #155: The Young Blood Chronicles REMAKE (Part 1)

Imagine #155: Young Blood Chronicles REMAKE (Part 1)

{So this is another mini fanfic and you know what's this all about...It's obvious in the title xD ahaha. Enjoy!!}

"Take one more step and Patrick's head will be blown into pieces." Courtney said the momen you answered your phone.

This world has really gone insane.

There's a cult that continued to kill musicians and destroy music and this cult are all girls and they are all cray-cray. The whole country has gone wild, more like a scene from the movie entitle "The Purge", and as a musician's girlfriend, you knew how bad this is. Many band members were killed now, these bitches won't stop till they get what they want...and what they want is with your family...Fall Out Boy. Unfortunately, they tracked you, for all you know you're the only girl left in this town that is still sane, but you thought not for long.

"Do what I tell you to do honey...Or I'll kill your Pattycakes." Courtney said and you just gritted your teeth. Tonight you and the boys have an escape plan, but this all changed everything. "Show him that you are on our side now." She added and you kept on gritting your teeth, you saw the sniper from afar, aiming for Patrick. "Tick tock...tick tock..."

"What do you want me to do?!" you whispered shout.

Patrick was at the front porch of the small house probably waiting and worrying about you. You're just watching your boyfriend, maybe this will be the last time you'll ever saw him. You held your tears back and just focused on what Courtney is saying.

"You have your guitar, right? Make him see you...and destroy the guitar in front of his eyes. Make sure you're not going to do any wrong move or goodbye Patrick Stump. Call the girls while destroying the guitar too." She said, followed by an evil laugh.

You can't really do anything now, you had to sacrifice...even if it means that you'll be losing Patrick. You just thought that you'll do everything to protect him and the others from now on...your first priority is him.

You grabbed your guitar and started to walk out of the shadows. Pete was right on time to see the show too, you just wish they are fast enough to escape this night. You just have to think how on earth you are going to protect them after that.

"{Y/N}, god! Finally!" Patrick was about to run to you, but Pete suddenly pulled him back.

You are in character now, looking at them with murderous eyes and an evil smirk that Patrick can't believe that you have. You held the guitar up high, taking a deep breath.

"We silence the NOISE!!" you screamed and smashed the guitar that Patrick gave you on the ground.

The other girls run in and Pete immediately pulled Patrick away. The guy was too shock to move, his eyes left you in disbelief...you can see that he was heartbroken, and with that you just averted your eyes from his.

"Hahahah! Good job, that was impressive. You can be a comrade, {Y/N}." Courtney said.

"Fuck you!" you said. You destroyed your phone and was about to follow the other, but then suddenly someone grabbed your arm and injected something to you and almost instantly, you lost your consciousness.

**********************

"Pete!! Let's go back...We have to –

"Shut up, Patrick! Didn't you see what she did?!" Pete shouted.

"I'm sure she's just blackmailed...Pete!" Patrick continued pleading while Andy drives away from the scene fast.

"No!! Yes, she might be...it's a possibility that she did that because she was blackmailed, but do you think she'll like it if we go back to her without thinking?! We'll be putting our lives in risks here...

"But what about her?! Courtney will get her...She...god! My poor princess!" Patrick said and he totally became frustrated now. He was torn in protecting you and that briefcase and it's driving him insane.

"I'm sorry, Patrick. I understand you, dude. But if that's really the case, we shouldn't just throw this opportunity {Y/N} gave to us to escape. I bet this is all she wants for us." Andy said and Patrick started crying and whimpering your name.

"And what if she's not blackmailed? What if she's really...

"SHUT UP!" the little guy bellowed. After that, silence emerged inside the car.

**********************

"Where. Is. The. Briefcase?!" Courtney asked you while you are tightly strapped on a chair.

You're losing you mind to all the pain they are inflicting to you. They are torturing you to talk, but you really have no information about that briefcase and even if you do have, you'll never tell them. Courtney and the other girls have been making a lot of incision on your arms, sides, face and legs. You're bleeding all over the place and your low tolerance in pain is not really helping you. The black of your eyes are about to roll, but you kept on fighting...for him.

"I told you. I. know. Nothing!" you shouted weakly. Courtney wrote another letter on your arm, finishing her work of art there.

'Young Blood'

Courtney wrote that on your arm with a freaking scissor and all letter is really deep. You're shouting in pain every time they hurt you, you're crying in whimpering like a baby, but you kept on being strong. Giving up is not a choice.

"Please stop! I already told you, I don't know anything! They won't tell me!!" you pleaded.

"I think she's telling the truth. Useless bitch." One girl said.

"Hmm, no, she's not useless. She'll be one of my comrades. Begin resetting her mindset...make her hate music." Courtney said before leaving the room.

The other girls began to work on some machine. You are still crying, trying to escape, but your body is too weak now.

"Quit fighting it. Join us, {Y/N}" one girl said and she out some headphones on your ears.

It was a static noise, and it's hurting your ears like they want to bleed. You can hear a faint voice of a woman on the background, telling you to hate music. All you did there is to focus...focus on one thing that's keeping you sane, focus on one thing that's keeping you alive...and that is Patrick.

The sound feels like it's been going on forever and it's really infiltrating your mind, but still you're thoughts for Patrick are way stronger. But after a few more minutes...you're feeling different, you just stayed quiet there looking at the floor. You suddenly had the urge to destroy or save instruments...to kill and save musicians...you are having a conflict with your own self. You suddenly looked up and saw yourself in the mirror...and in shock, one of your eyes turned yellowish while the other remained normal. {picture above}

{The idea of making another YBC imagine is from TwentyDollarFOBBleed so thanks again! ^_^

Thank you all for reading, I really love all of you :*mwuah! phoyo not mine, credits to owner!}