Imagine #107: He Accidentally Hurt You

"Oh come on, Patrick! You only finished one beer?" Patrick's friends said.

Patrick chuckled at them shaking his head no.

"I had enough. Besides, I made a promise to myself that I'll NEVER let myself get drunk again." He answered.

Patrick can't still forget that time, but at least you knew that he learned his lesson.

*********

*Flashback*

Patrick swayed to your front door and he's so drunk that he's not even thinking about what he's doing.

"Patrick! Why are you so drunk?!" You asked him worriedly the moment he went inside.

You know that Patrick is a happy sober, but this night is different. Lately, he's been stressed and the only thing they do to decrease that is to drink alcohol. You walk over to Patrick and carried him to the bedroom, but suddenly he pushed you so hard against the wall and your head hit it hard.

"Let's just stay here for a while." He said with lust in his voice.

Patrick didn't even bother to say sorry since you're still in pain. You've never seen him like this and you are already feeling nervous.

"Patrick you're drunk. Please rest." You said while trying to push him away.

Patrick held your arm so hard and he pushed you against the wall more.

"Patrick! You're hurting me." You said while wincing. His grip will surely make a mark in your arms.

"Don't you just love the way I hurt you?" He said seductively.

He began to kiss you hard, you know that whatever you do he can never stop now so you let him be. You love Patrick and you know this is only the effect of too much alcohol and stress to him.

He's still holding your arms tightly, you kept on trying to escape that grip, but he's too strong for you. You just let him do what he wants and this is the first time he hurted you like this. Your head hurts so back, you're feeling that your arms are going numb, he left countless of kiss mark around your neck, he bit your lips a little too hard. You're just preventing yourself not to cry from pain. After he did what he want, he finally collapsed leaving you whimpering there.

You somehow knew that when Patrick wake up tomorrow he won't remember a thing and he'll regret everything that happened. He's an innocent guy and he'll be guilty if he sees you looking like that.

You just carried him to the bedroom and changed him to his PJ's. You just tried to hide everything he did to you before sleeping next to him.

The following morning, you woke up early and you immediately went to the bathroom. You stood in front of the mirror and took off your shirt. You found bruises around your arm and kiss mark is everywhere. You're really thinking how you would hide this from Patrick. He'll probably kill himself if he found out he did this all to you.

You are about to put your shirt back on but suddenly Patrick went in, looking groggy.

"What the hell happened last night?" He asked innocently while opening his eyes. You were stunned there and Patrick saw your body full with those things. It's like Patrick was awaken by all that and he became pale. "P-princess?" He asked.

"Patrick...I'm fine. Don't worry about this. I...I understand, I'm not mad." You said. He walked immediately to you.

"No...no...no...no. I can't, I could have not...no," he murmured to himself. You cupped his cheek and guided him to look at you in the eyes. Fear, worry and guilt is all in his eyes now.

"Angel. I'm okay. This will go away." You whispered to him with a smile.

"No! I...I...I hurt you last night! I...I gave you pain. God, what the fuck happened to me. I'm sorry {Y/N}. I'm sorry!!" He was in panic. He doesn't know what to do. He can't even look at you in the eyes. "Y-you don't deserve me...god, what did I do to the most precious person in my life?!"

"Patrick." You called. "Patrick, Angel! Listen to me. I'm not mad, I'm not leaving you okay? So stop thinking about that. I understand, you were so drunk last night. The important thing is I know you didn't do it in purpose. Please, calm down. I'm fine." You said sincerely to him.

Patrick hugged you like a lost child that just found his mommy. You hugged him back, brushing his hair.

"I love you, Patrick. Just don't do it again, okay?" You said and he nodded violently.

"Yes...I won't. I'll never get drunk again. I promise! I love you, princess. I'm so sorry!" He said as you both share a loving hug there.

*End of Flashback*

*********

"Well, there must be a legit reason why you don't want to get drunk." His friend said and they let him be.

"Of course. I don't want to hurt my most treasured possession again." He whispered to himself.

Patrick took his phone out and texted you that he'll be home in ten to twenty minutes, saying that he's not drunk and he even ask you to ready the home theater because he wants to watch a movie with you when he got home.

{THANKS FOR READING:*}