Imagine #91: Dance, Dance

"Patrick! Are you out of your mind dude? You're really going to meet her looking like that?" Pete asked Patrick. Their band just finished the shoot for their Dance, Dance video and currently the four of them looked like nerdy kids at the school. "Patrick it's your first ever personal meet up and you looked like that?!" Pete asked again.

"I'm late for our date dude! I don't have time to change, besides I know she's not the kind of girl that'll ditch me for looking like this!" he said while packing his things.

"Fine suit yourself, she's a model Patrick. You know girls like that, they want attractive people. I'm not saying that you're not, but your get up today will not help you." He said.

"Not {Y/N} she's different and I know it! Bye dude!" he said and Patrick drove away.

Patrick looked at the mirror and laughed at himself. Maybe Pete is right, but it's too late for him to turn back now so he just continued to drive towards the restaurant where you told him to go. Patrick went down from the car and he suddenly regretted not changing, he didn't know that the restaurant you chose is a very fancy one and everyone was looking at him awkwardly. He felt his face burned.

'I think I should just go, I don't want to embarrass {Y/N} because a nerdy looking guy like me is with her.' He said to himself. He was about to walk away, but you saw him.

"Patrick? Is that you?" you immediately went closer to him.

People began to look at you, your one of the hottest model at the moment that's why a lot of people know you. You met Patrick online and you knew some of their songs but that's not the reason why you both liked each other, it's because of both of your amazing attitudes.

You're just wearing a simple gray dress and that perfectly match Patrick's clothes.

Patrick reluctantly looked at you and he smiled innocently.

"Patrick!" you said and you hugged him. More people looked at the both of you, they are probably judging you right now. "You're so cute! Did you band just finished taping for the new music video?" you asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm so sorry {Y/N} that I looked like this. I should just go and change, I don't want to emba -

"What do you mean? I don't mind Patrick. What matters is that we finally saw each other personally! Come on now!" you said excitedly pulling him over to your table.

Patrick was mesmerized by your beauty and personality. He admitted to himself that he already fell in love with you. You're amazed by his attitude too and you really find him very cute. you didn't care at all what he looked like today, but in all honesty his get up tonight just made you like him more.

You two started talking and Patrick forgot all of his worries. you have been laughing together and having the time of your lives. after an hour or two, both of you decided to leave the restaurant.

"Huh, she might be a model but her eyesight is a mess. She can't even pick the right guy to date," a douche guy suddenly said that really struck you.

You're not the kind of girl that wants to brawl right away, you're getting your revenge through your brain.

"Just don't mind them {Y/N}," Patrick said innocently, but you can't let that pass.

"You got a problem with my date, bro?" you said as you walked towards the guy. He just chuckled at you.

"Why don't you just come with me? I'm a lot more attractive than him," he said and you smirked at him.

"You wait here," you said to the guy. You pulled Patrick out of the restaurant and towards your car. "I want to show those people that what they are doing is wrong! Please put these on Patrick," you said giving him a fresh tuxedo. "That's really my gift for you and I think this is the right time to wear that," you winked at him and he smirked at you too. He liked your idea.

Patrick just organized himself and after a few minutes, he walked out from the bathroom looking hot as fuck.

"Woah," you yourself are shocked with the transformation. He's now wearing the tuxedo and a fedora hat, and he really looked so classy now. "But I still like the normal Patrick" you murmured

"Good to know that {Y/N}. Now, let's go and teach those people some lesson?" he said as you grab his arm and walked towards the restaurant again.

Everyone had their eyes on you and Patrick again and you've been smirking proudly at them.

"Don't judge a person by his looks people." you said with a quite loud voice.

You both went to the guy that said those mean things and he was shocked to see Patrick like that.

"Physical appearance can be changed, but a rotten attitude like yours will never have a chance to be fixed again," you said to him with a proud smirk. The guy just stayed there in disbelief.

You both walked out again and shared loud laughs while walking towards your car.

"Did you see the look on his face?" Patrick said as you both laughed.

"Thanks for cooperating with my plan. But really Patrick, I like you not because you're a musician, not because you are handsome and not because you are rich. I like you because of your personality." you said sincerely to him while you sit at the hood of your car.

"Same {Y/N}, yes you're stunning as fuck, but that's just the bonus part of you. Because what I really like about you is your attitude," he said and you blushed.

"Let's do this often times from now on? You know, go on a date?" you said and he chuckled.

"I can take you out every day if you let me," he winked at you. You gave Patrick a warm kiss on the cheeks, your lipstick left a mark on his cheek and he just blushed in front of you. you really find him so cute no matter what!

{Thank you for reading! :)}