Imagine #154: We Are Wild (End)

"You're really pregnant?" Pete asked you over the phone. You've been vomiting last couple of days and earlier you just tested if you're pregnant and the result is positive.

"Yep, I better talk to Patrick about this. I think I'm ready now, besides...I love the guy and I want the baby, it's better to clear off the things right now." You said to him.

"He's really frustrated...He missed you and he can't stop blaming himself, you were right, he was just drunk on that night. More like he's the evil Patrick in young blood chronicles when he did that to you. But Are you really sure that you'll be okay? What if you had a panic attack again?" he asked worriedly.

"I'll be panicking more if another day pass without me seeing him, I miss him, Pete. I need him to know I forgive him." You said grabbing your jacket before walking outside.

You drove to his house, thinking of what to tell Patrick. Pete was right with that he said that night, Patrick knew nothing and now's the time for him to know everything. You pulled over in front of his house and you immediately rang the doorbell and waited for him. Patrick opened the door, he look like a mess. You smiled at him sadly and his eyes brighten up when he saw you, it was like he was going to hug you, but he stopped himself.

"{Y/N}, c-come in." he said and you just entered the house.

You thought that the inside of his house will bring the memories back, but unexpectedly his house was newly renovated. You looked around and smiled.

"Nice things you did around the house." You said.

"Yeah. {Y/N}, gosh...I miss you." Patrick said and you can really see that he's holding back to hug you. You look at him and held your arms up welcoming him into a hug. Patrick was reluctant, he was still thinking of that time he tried to touch you, you were so scared. "A-are you...

"Come on, I miss you too." You said as tears feel from your eyes.

Patrick held you tight in a hug and he kissed your head, he started whimpering too.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, I'm sorry for doing that. I never meant to do those, I wasn't thinking. I became a monster! I'm sorry for scaring you, for making you afraid. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Patrick murmured in your ears. You pulled back and cupped his cheeks and brushed his tears off. Patrick's really guilty now and his sorry are all sincere.

"I'm sorry too, and I forgive you, Stumpy. Okay, so let's forget about that." You said and he nodded. "I'll never cheat on you, Patrick. I was just too frustrated back then...god, if you only knew how complicated my life is. But Pete helped me realized things, if it wasn't for him I'm crazy now. Don't get me wrong Patrick. I chose you because of him." You explained.

"{Y/N}, I know and I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions, but what are you talking about?" you both sat on the couch and you started acting like you're going to tell a fairy tale to children. You smiled at Patrick and he just held your hand.

"The pancakes still have the same taste to when we were young. It's still my favourite food." You said and Patrick became more confused. That line was supposed to be the line of his childhood friend that he doesn't know.

"W-what are you...you're not making sense, princess." He said confused.

"Oh come on, Stump. You don't remember your most favourite childhood friend?!" you said happily as you look at him.

"How can that be...if you and Pete, I mean...what?" he said and you giggled at him.

You suddenly removed the locket from your neck and opened it to him, inside are two pictures of yourself when you were young. Patrick looked at it carefully and he finally remembered you.

"It's really you...but why did you? and...

"I had an identical twin." You said, having a sad smile. Patrick looked at you in disbelief, but he remained quiet. "We were the best of friends back then, we're happy and always playing. Our parents decided that we'll attend different schools to avoid confusion, and I ended up being with you and she ending up being with Pete. But as you know, twins always have a health conflict...my heart was weak while her brain slowly functions. Our health conditions got to the worst points, but the doctor said I have more chance of surviving if given a perfect healthy heart, which she has." You explained and you started crying. Patrick just rubbed your back. "It was a hard decision for us to make, imagine, I can't even think maturely back then, but I had to choose too! B-before the operation, I had a talk with her...She told me she really like one guy from her nursery, he always make her smile and laugh and things like that. She made me promise that someday, I'll go find that guy and tell him how thankful she is for the play time and laughs they shared in a small amount of time. Of course, I said yes and promised to her...and the next thing I know...is I don't have a twin anymore. My life went on...but then that house fire claimed the life of my parents too, I thought the world is against me. I honestly don't want to go back here, if it wasn't for my twin's request. I had to fulfil that, that's why I'm here." You added while brushing your tears off.

"W-wow, I-I never knew. So y-you're really my childhood friend. And your twin is Pete's?" Patrick said, his mind is still blown.

"Yeah. I'm happy with you, of course, I haven't forgotten you, really. Remember when we first met, I was hyperventilating, but then when I saw you it stopped because I got too excited when I saw you again." You said happily but then you became nervous. "but you know, that wasn't suppose to be my plan. Patrick, my plan is to search for the guy that my twin like and make him love me...and live a life with him. I was thinking that that is the only way I could thank my twin for giving me this heart. And yeah, besides, this is also her heart, it means it's beating for that guy. So when I saw you, and fall in love with you...everything became so messed up. My plan was ruined and I don't know what to do, then I finally met Pete. I immediately told him everything, but he understood...and instead of taking advantage of that, he told me to choose whatever I like, not whatever my twin right. He told me to choose what makes me happy, and I chose you, Patrick. I'm so sorry for not telling you all this, it was just complicated. I just had to see Pete before I could make a decision and he was right...my twin will be proud of me too." You said as you lean your head on his chest.

Patrick brushed your hair and he gave you some quiet time while he just hums 'Lullaby'. He was kissing your head too.

"I'm really sorry, {Y/N}. Let's start over again? This time, I promise I won't make the same mistakes again, I won't hurt you again, you can count on that." He said while holding your chin, making you look at him. His words are all sincere and you're feeling all his love now.

"I love you, Patrick." You said.

"I love you too, {Y/N}," he replied then kissed you on the lips.

You shared a loving kiss for a while there and when you pulled back, the both of you laughed.

"And oh, Stumpy. You're a dad now." You said handing him the result of the pregnancy test.

Now the tone of your voice is more excited than worried. Patrick's expression became worried to excited too.

"Really?! That's good news! Gosh, princess. Mark my words, I'll marry you soon and we'll make a happy family. Count on that, my love!" he said.

"May nothing but death do us part, Patrick...May nothing but death do us part." You murmured as you continued to cuddle there, welcoming the new beginning for the both of you.

{Boom! Now DID you expected that plot twist? ;) ahahah. What do you think about this mini fanfic? Is it absurd or something? Sorry if it is, but i still hope you enjoy!

Well, I'm off to bed now, it's midnight here so Goodnight, Goodmorning, or Goodafternoon to you all :3 Lovelots from meee!:*}

Photo is from pinterest, credits to owner!