Imagine #70: ForeverMore (Part 5)

It has been two years since Patrick has left you without any word. Yes, that fact hurt you every day but it also pushed you to do better. You can't just cry in the corner like a whining baby, you need to reach your dreams with or without him.

You, your brother and cousins continued to earn money through baking cupcakes and soon enough you afford to go to the city and enroll in a Music Academy there. You've left your house to the other relatives to keep it going.

You've been attending a music academy for months now and you are quickly making your name around there already — most especially you've befriended the heartthrob guy there named Brendon.

The guy is really cool and you have lots in common too. You became the best of friends within a couple of days and a lot of people says that you two will make a great couple. Brendon has already told you that he likes you, but he knows that you're not ready yet because of what Patrick did to you. You really appreciate Brendon because he understands you and kept on being a good friend to you.

"{Y/N}! {Y/N}!" Brendon came running for you while you are arranging the things inside your locker.

"Calm the freak down Brends, what's up?" You asked him calmly with a smile.

"He called back! He agreed to meet us, he wants to hear our song! Mr. Martin Vaughn is willing to be our producer if he liked our song!" Brendon said and you stared at him in disbelief.

You didn't know that this Martin Vaughn is Patrick's celebrity name. Now and for all you know, this guy is just some old guy who's searching for new talent.

"Aaaaahhh!!" You can't hold back your excitement and you screamed. You hugged Brendon and he hugged you back tightly.

"Soon enough you'll be able to reach all of your dreams and that guy that left will regret that he left behind a wonderful girl like you." He whispered sweetly to you.

Yes, it has been two years yet you still haven't forgotten about Patrick. God know how you still love the guy up to now even if you have no idea where he is.

**********

"Yes, I'm willing to meet you and {your full name} as soon as I can," Patrick said to Brendon over the phone and he's trying his best to change his voice.

The moment he found out that you are Brendon's partner, he suddenly got interested. His decision in leaving you have been haunting him for two years and he just wished that he shouldn't have left you.

His life is okay now, but he's feeling incomplete without you. He had reached his dreams to become a great musician, but it's still nothing compared when he was with you. The worse thing now is also he's with Allie all the time.

"Did you just mentioned her name?!" Allie said. Patrick just sighed.

"Yeah, she and this guy are making music and I'm willing to produce it." He answered.

"And then what?! She'll see you again and the both if you are going to be back together?! I won't allow it, Babe!" Allie shouted.

"Will you please stop calling me babe?! Yes, I'm with you right now. I've been with you for two years, but that doesn't mean we're back together. And yes, I'm physically with you but my heart and mind will forever be with her. Just accept that fact, Allie. I'll never love you again!" Patrick exploded as he shout these things to Allie. He thought she would fight back, but it seems that his words slapped her back to reality.

Patrick just exited the studio and went outside for a walk. He's thinking about you again, wishing that you'll forgive him for leaving you just like that and hoping that you still haven't found anyone to replace his place, because he knows it would really break him if he found out that you are already over him now.

{I really hope that you are enjoying this :) Thanks a lot for reading! Love you guys:*}