Imagine #26: The Runaway Bride (Part 4)

{Here is another part of my mini-fanfic :) I Hope you guys really enjoy this. Comment your thoughts please ^_^}

Another month has passed after you found out that Patrick is dead. You're keeping the pain to yourself and trying not to cry or be sad whenever your fiancé is around. You still don't want him to know that you have your memory back, but you don't know the reason to that anymore. In fact, you don't know the reason for you to live anymore, you literally have nothing. It's like all that is left for you are fake; your fake parents, fake fiancé and even fake friends. You want to run away, but you don't know where to go. You want to kill yourself, but you know you can't do it. It's like fate is really telling you that you already lose the fight and should give in.

"Fine, next week. Next week, I'll marry you." You said to your fiancé and you've never ever imagined yourself that you'll say this. He smiled at you and hugged you tightly. You don't know what to feel anymore, but somehow you can see that he somehow changed. He's not forcing you lately to do things and he's giving everything you need...which is kind of suspicious. But you thought that kind of thinking isn't necessary now, you've confirmed that Patrick is really dead and it's because of your car accident.

"I'll get everything ready, baby. I should go, do you need anything?" he asked you and you simply shook your head and he left your house. Finally, you're alone again. You took out your old phone and looked at yours and Patrick's pictures there. You even re-read his messages to you, they still make you smile.

After a while, you went outside to get the mail and suddenly there's an invitation there.

"Please go to the Masquerade Party with me." You read and there's a ticket in there. There's no name in there so you thought it's only your fiancé being sweet to you. You have no more reason to say no so you just decided to go.

----------------------------

The night of the Masquerade Party finally came and you attended the event. You're wearing a black long-glittering gown which perfectly suits your complexion. You're also wearing an elegant gold butterfly-shaped mask around your eyes. You entered the venue and you really got the attention of a lot of people, but you only need one, but he'll never be around anymore to give you more of that.

"Good Evening, stunning young lady." Someone said behind you and you immediately looked back. His voice is so familiar, but it does sound so much deeper. The guy behind you is wearing a black tuxedo, and he's only wearing a simple gold-colored mask that hides most part of his face except the lip part. You looked at him and you had goose bumps, he has Patrick's height and body build, but his hair color is blonde.

"W-who are you?" you managed to ask. He can't be Patrick, you thought to yourself but all his physical appearance and aura seems too much familiar for you.

"The man who sent you the invitation." He said to you gently and lend out a hand. You didn't do anything but to put your hand over his. You didn't even ask any more question, it's like your whole self is so comfortable with him.

The both of you are just together the whole night, he's always asking you questions and you gladly answer him. You dance together and you feel that your heart is beating fast whenever you look at him in the eyes. Half of you want to believe that he is Patrick, but Patrick is dead, and this guy has a blonde hair and blue eyes.

"So, you're gonna get married?" he asked you. You almost told him everything, but you stopped yourself, you thought that maybe he's a kind of spy that you're fiancé hired. You just told him about you getting married to your fiancé.

"Yes, but who are you? And how did you know me? Also, why did you invite me here?." You asked to him. You are both drinking now and you're drinking too much than you should have, maybe it's just because of your stress.

"Where is your boy tonight?

I hope he is a gentleman,

Maybe he won't find out what I know

YOU ARE THE LAST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN" he suddenly sang while looking at your eyes straight. He didn't even bother to answer all your questions.

"I must be really drunk now. You're really reminding me of someone who's already dead."  You said and he you saw him smirked. You want to ask him more questions but you already feel so dizzy now. You're really wasted already.

"I'll bring you up to your room in this hotel. Come on." He said and he escorted you.

"A-are you Patrick?" you said, you are definitely sober right now.

He remained quiet while he opened the door to your room. He guided you inside, the room is still dark because the lights aren't opened yet. You're about to ask him about his identity again, but suddenly the next thing you know is that he is kissing you. It's not just an ordinary kiss, it's that kind of hungry-for-you kiss.

You didn't even try to protest, you even kissed back. You don't care anymore. This is better than your fiancé, you thought. If you can't have Patrick in your life, well now at least you can have someone who reminds you of him.

{Thanks for reading, maybe I'll include some hot scenes in the next part ;) Keep reading guys!}