Imagine #80: Bus Stop

Imagine #79: Bus Stop

{This imagine is requested by and this is a smut imaThis is a SMUT imagine, so you've been warned! Enjoy anyways ;)}

Patrick can't get his thought off you.

You both doesn't really know each other, but earlier he saw you in a small gig and you already caught his attention. Your charming beauty and pretty voice got him, but his shyness rule over him earlier that's why he didn't approach you.

"Pattycakes is day dreaming." Andy teased him and the four of them laughed. They are in the road again inside their bus.

"Shut up, shades," he said playfully. "Ugh! I need to know that girl. I'm going to lose my mind if I don't!" Patrick said.

"Wow, you've never been this desperate Stump," Pete said and he smirked.

The drive continued but then suddenly the bus halted.

"Hey, what happened?" Joe asked the driver.

"Something got messed up in the engines. We need help." The driver said. They're really not that far from the city, but the only problem is its getting dark.

"I think we can walk to the nearest gas station and get help. There's no freaking signal in here." Pete said and they all agreed.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll try to knock door to door and see if someone can help," Patrick said and they separated.

Coincidentally, Patrick knocked at your house but your roommate was the one who answered the door for him since you're in the bathroom, taking a bath.

"Oh my god! Patrick Stump!" Your roommate said.

"Uhm, yeah. Hey, can I get some help? You see, our bus kinda messed up and we don't have signals on our phone. Do you have any working phone that I can use?" He asked politely.

"Sure thing. Come on in for a while and wait up." She said and immediately went up to her room.

Patrick was just sitting there, looking around. He noticed the guitar you used earlier and he immediately recognized it. His heart beat faster, he knows you're here.

You just stepped out of the shower not knowing that another person was outside the bathroom. You have a habit of getting out of the shower naked, so as usual you did that. You opened the door and stepped out, naked and dripping wet.

"HOLY SMOKES!" Patrick shouted and he immediately put his fedora over his face. "I'm sorry!"

"Oh my god!!! Patrick Stump what are you doing here?!" You asked in panic. You immediately pulled a towel and wrapped it around yourself. "No, scratch that. What did you see?" You asked shyly.