Imagine # 136: Destined

Imagine #136: Destined

You and Patrick are already tucking your twin daughters on bed. You've done nothing, but to play this whole day, but the two identical girls are still full of energy.

"Tell us a story, mommy!" one said to you excitedly. You looked at Patrick and smiled at him.

"What story do you want to hear, sweeties?" he asked them. You and he sat at on the edge of the bed.

"Your story of course!" the other one said and you both smiled proudly at them.

"Well, then! I'll title this story...destined." Patrick said while chuckling. He's already smiling reminiscing everything that happened in the past and so you are...

*Flashback*

"Come on, {Y/N}, just one try!" your friends said to you. You are all camping outside for Fall Out Boy will be having a big concert later on and your friends have found someone who says that they can see the future through looking at your palms. You never really believed in this kind of thing, but they are all insisting that you'll try it.

"Fine. Let's go." You said while laughing at them and you all walked towards the palm-reader.

She's already old as you can see. The moment she sees you she smiled and you just smiled back at her.

"Please read her palm, most especially about her future relationships." Your friends said while giggling. You just let the old woman hold your hands and she left her palm and she smiled.

"You will lose something important, my dear, and whoever finds it and give it back to you will be your for partner for life." The old woman said and you just stared at her. Your friends said 'Ooooohs' and all you can do is to smile at the woman. "You have a great future ahead of you. You will be happy and satisfied."

You are happy to hear that, of course, you want to be happy with what will happen in the future, but still you're not believing it fully. You believe that no one can see or tell the future. You and your friends went back to your place and stayed there, waiting for the concert to start. Once in a while you catch yourself staring at your palm, thinking about what the old woman said. Surely, there's only a 10 percent chance that it will happen and 90 percent that it'll not.

"Hey, they'll calling the people for the meet and greet, come on!" your friend said excitedly and you all run.

You're a big fan of Fall Out Boy and this is your first time you'll see them and you're excited as hell! You fall in line there and waited your turn to meet them. After a few more minutes, you're already in front of them.

"Hi there." Patrick greeted you with a cute smile and you instantly blush.

"I'm a huge fan! I love you guys with all my heart and soul...like seriously!" you said and they all laughed.

"You're cute." Patrick said again.

The boys started to sign your albums and then the five of you have a lot of wacky pictures with each other and after leaving you gave them all a big hug.

"Thank you, see you later at the show." Patrick said and he waved at you.

Your fangirl feels almost exploded, but you stayed calm. You and your friends waited for the concert to start and you all have a great time. You are at the front-most of the mosh pit and you can see the boys clearly. You're also seeing Patrick staring at you at times that made you melt in there. After an hour of nothing but happiness, the concert finished and you all decided to go home.