Imagine #31: You Met Him In Your Music Store

You just opened a music store three months ago and your little business is going great. You really have many costumers now and they said that they love the choice of songs you play on a daily basis. You're also always at the store, checking things out and sometimes, even singing at the karaoke section of the store.

You're currently in the mood in singing right now so you chose your favorite Fall Out Boy song –you love that band to death. You got the microphone and started singing and feeling the song, you also have a beautiful voice so it's all good for you to sing on a public place. Your store doesn't have a lot of costumers today, but there are still few inside. You finished the song with a proud smile and you suddenly stopped your tracks when you heard clapping.

"That was really beautiful!" a guy in a fedora said. You looked at him and your eyes almost popped out – it's Patrick Stump.

"H-hi there. C-can I help you with anything, s-sir?" you asked while stuttering. Your idol is in front of you and you're not ready for this kind of moment at all. You just stared at him, holding back your fangirl feels.

"Hi, I'm Patrick." He said cutely to you and the both of you shook hands.

"I-I'm {Y/N}. A pleasure to meet you! I'm a big...no, wait... HUGE fan." You said while grinning widely.

"Well, I need to find some old records. Care to help me, {Y/N}?" he said and you guided him to the records available at your store.

Patrick and you have been talking while searching. He always compliments you and making you laugh, you're doing the same thing to him too.

"And here is the last one on your list." You gave him the last record he is searching and you both proceeded to the cashier.

"Your music store is really great! No wonder my feet brought me here. Not only that the venue is cozy, the people inside are stunning as well." He said and you blushed. He paid for his purchase and you handed him the bag.

"Thank you so much for visiting, Patrick! You're like my music hero!" you said to him. You also asked for his autograph and also a picture with him and he gladly gave you both. "I hope to see you again soon." You said before he got out of the place.

You're still day dreaming when the door to your store opened again.

"Good Aft—-

"Oh hey, I forgot something." It was Patrick and he began to search something on his pocket. "Here." He handed you a small piece of paper. "That's my private number, maybe you can call me after your work and let's go grab some food?" he asked you innocently and you just excitedly nodded at him.

"I'll be glad to join you to get some food." You said with a giggle.

"And I also want to hear you sing again, so. Maybe later?" he asked while holding the door open for himself. You just nodded at him. "Stay stunning {Y/N}," he said before walking out.

You just smiled like an idiot through the whole day in your store. What A Catch, {Y/N}! You proudly said to yourself.

{Thanks for reading!!! :)}